FUCK LEBRON AND SOUTHBEACH

We're talking about LeBron, so I didn't think I needed to talk about ESPN. But, since you bring it up -- yes, ESPN is also to blame. I blame ESPN for just about everything, though.

Fair enough.

No one wanted to go to Cleveland because he didn't make it clear he was willing stay.

Even before then, he had a hard time getting players to come.

Being arrogant doesn't automatically mean one doesn't care about children. Never said that.

But he's not arrogant. He's willing to put aside the million dollar contract and work with the community.

He had a hard time getting players to go to Cleveland because it's fucking Cleveland.

I'm not sorry if I offended any Cleveland natives. Your city sucks.

No fucking shit they wouldn't happily admit to mocking him Sly. Excuse me if I take their explanation with a heaping portion of salt.

So wait a minute, I'm a hypocrite if I think Lebron James is a douchebag but am a Boston Celtics fan?

Yeah, that makes a ton of sense.
It never ceases to amaze me how often people play stupid. Your right X, let's take YOUR version of what happened. Clearly, if we were going to believe anyone, we should believe you, and not the guys who were actually involved in the action.

Quit being a fucktard.

And as far as the James/Celtic/douchebag thing goes...now that it's been explained to you why you could have been considered a hypocrite, does it make more sense? Or are you going to play stupid on this too?

I've never heard of KG calling Villanueva (whoever the fuck that is) a "cancer patient" but if he did and it was uncalled for then sure, that was an immature douche thing to do too.
Which means KG is one of the biggest douchebags in the NBA, correct?

But again...what in the flying fuck does Kevin Garnett or the Boston Celtics have ANYTHING to do with this conversation about Lebron James? Oh right, absolutely nothing at all.
Well, sure it does. Perhaps not about LeBron, but rather your credibility in gauging the quality of a person. If you call LeBron a douchebag, in part, for what you mistakenly thought was mocking a cold sickness, then you have to consider KG, who literally trivialized the #1 cause of death in America, a much bigger douchebag.

Leaving wasn't the middle finger. Having a nationally televised sideshow was.
Say what? That's silly. What does LeBron owe Cleveland? Instead of getting pissed LeBron left, why aren't they getting pissed they had such a terrible team LeBron felt they'd never win there?

Fans have such fucked up priorities.

He's a public figure, playing a game. It's a game. You root for and against people. I'm not rooting for him to die in a plane crash. I was rooting for him to lose a few games.
You're rooting for him to not achieve his dream, that which he has dedicated his life too. To LeBron, it's not just a game, it's his career and his life.

Again, it's more about his handling of the situation. If he had made some sort of public effort to recruit players to Cleveland instead of wanting the glitz and glamor of Miami, I probably wouldn't be uspet. However, he wanted out of his home state. I have never said he cannot do what he did, but, I don't blame people for being upset with how he handled himself.
He repeatedly asked for the Cavs to upgrade the talent around him. They never could. LeBron cannot recruit people under contract to come play with him, that would be considered tampering, if I'm not mistaken.

It never ceases to amaze me how often people play stupid. Your right X, let's take YOUR version of what happened. Clearly, if we were going to believe anyone, we should believe you, and not the guys who were actually involved in the action.

Err no, I'm choosing to believe my own eyes and ears and the god damn video evidence in front of me. And very clearly I'm not the only one who interpreted their actions as disrespectful, because it's been a hot topic for all of the sports news stations and websites for awhile now.

And as far as the James/Celtic/douchebag thing goes...now that it's been explained to you why you could have been considered a hypocrite, does it make more sense? Or are you going to play stupid on this too?

No it still makes zero sense whatsoever because I never said a fucking thing about Kevin Garnett OR the Celtics. Not one thing. I'll post this again since you must not have seen it:

I was unaware that being a fan of a sports team meant that I whole-heartedly approve of every single thing every Celtics player has ever said or done in their entire life. Silly me.

Which means KG is one of the biggest douchebags in the NBA, correct?

It was a douche thing to do. Not sure I'd say it makes him one of the biggest douchebags in the NBA, but it was certainly a douche thing to say.

But again, for the thousandth time, KEVIN GARNETT AND THE CELTICS HAVE NO FUCKING RELEVANCY TO THIS DISCUSSION AT ALL.

Well, sure it does. Perhaps not about LeBron, but rather your credibility in gauging the quality of a person. If you call LeBron a douchebag, in part, for what you mistakenly thought was mocking a cold sickness, then you have to consider KG, who literally trivialized the #1 cause of death in America, a much bigger douchebag.

I'll post this AGAIN for your benefit:

I was unaware that being a fan of a sports team meant that I whole-heartedly approve of every single thing every Celtics player has ever said or done in their entire life. Silly me.

Seriously, I had no idea that because I'm a Celtics fan that means that I 100% vehemently approve of every single thing that any Celtics player has ever said or done in their entire fucking lives.

Do I actually need to even address how batshit crazy and stupid of a mindset that is? I shouldn't. This is like someone saying they're a Giants fan, and then you calling them an asshole who supports having sex with underage prostitutes because LT got arrested for that. It makes no sense, at all.

Err no, I'm choosing to believe my own eyes and ears and the god damn video evidence in front of me. And very clearly I'm not the only one who interpreted their actions as disrespectful, because it's been a hot topic for all of the sports news stations and websites for awhile now.
:lmao::lmao:

Good point. Because clearly there has NEVER been media bias against LeBron James, much less in the last couple of weeks. Why are you trusting the words of people who clearly have been on a crusade to mock and belittle James, rather than the word from the guys who were actually involved?

No it still makes zero sense whatsoever because I never said a fucking thing about Kevin Garnett OR the Celtics. Not one thing. I'll post this again since you must not have seen it:
No, I read it. And, of course I wouldn't expect you to have done any reading yourself, but you'll note I never once accused you of being a hypocrite, merely pointed out why some might thought you might have been one.

You can go back and check for yourself.

It was a douche thing to do. Not sure I'd say it makes him one of the biggest douchebags in the NBA, but it was certainly a douche thing to say.
Well, enough to make him more of a douchebag than LeBron, right? We can at least agree on that, can we not?

But again, for the thousandth time, KEVIN GARNETT AND THE CELTICS HAVE NO FUCKING RELEVANCY TO THIS DISCUSSION AT ALL.
Well, of course it does. The fact you can't see that makes you look even sillier than before, given the fact I told you why it was relevant.

Here, for YOUR benefit, is why it matters:

Seriously, I had no idea that because I'm a Celtics fan that means that I 100% vehemently approve of every single thing that any Celtics player has ever said or done in their entire fucking lives.
Who said you did? It certainly wasn't me. Are you always this paranoid and have such rabid feelings of persecution?

Do I actually need to even address how batshit crazy and stupid of a mindset that is? I shouldn't.
No, the last thing ANY of us needs is for YOU to explain sanity, given the lack of it you've displayed in this thread.

Do yourself a favor. Calm down, read with a more reasonable mind, and understand you've blown what I've said WAY out of proportion, as you're prone to do. At the end of the day, all I said to you was that Wade and James both came out and said what the video was REALLY showing, and why, unless you consider KG to be a massive douchebag, you'd be make yourself look like a hypocrite. I never even called you a hypocrite, but here you are, going batshit nuts about something I never said. Grow up, learn to read/comprehend and then get back to me.

:lmao::lmao:

Good point. Because clearly there has NEVER been media bias against LeBron James, much less in the last couple of weeks. Why are you trusting the words of people who clearly have been on a crusade to mock and belittle James, rather than the word from the guys who were actually involved?

What? I never said that I was basing my beliefs on what the sports media was saying. I said pretty clearly that I was basing my beliefs on what I personally saw with my own eyes and ears. I was simply mentioning that I'm not the only one who interpreted their actions as disrespectful, as evidenced by the sports media.

No, I read it. And, of course I wouldn't expect you to have done any reading yourself, but you'll note I never once accused you of being a hypocrite, merely pointed out why some might thought you might have been one.

You kept asking me my thoughts on KG, pretty clearly implying that you were trying to "catch" me as being a hypocrite if I didn't think KG was a douche. Same thing Nate was doing.

Except, you have no idea what my thoughts on KG are. You two just went in assuming that I must think he's the Bee's Knees because I'm a Celtics fan. You know what they say about "assuming" things.

Well, enough to make him more of a douchebag than LeBron, right? We can at least agree on that, can we not?

I wasn't basing my belief that LeBron is a douche on that one Dirk incident though, so no, we can't agree on that. I based my beliefs on LeBron on countless of his interviews, tweets, and press conferences. He comes off like much more of an arrogant douchebag whenever he speaks to the media than KG ever does.

Well, of course it does. The fact you can't see that makes you look even sillier than before, given the fact I told you why it was relevant.

Here, for YOUR benefit, is why it matters:

Who said you did? It certainly wasn't me. Are you always this paranoid and have such rabid feelings of persecution?

Um, your entire argument about me possibly being a hypocrite is based entirely on assumption and conjecture. You have no clue whatsoever what my thoughts on KG are, but you just assume that I think he's a swell old guy, hence you and Nate trying to goad me into appearing as a hypocrite even though I never made a single comment about KG or anyone else besides LeBron.

No, the last thing ANY of us needs is for YOU to explain sanity, given the lack of it you've displayed in this thread.

What's so insane again about me not wanting you and Nate to make wild assumptions about my opinions on various sports athletes?

Do yourself a favor. Calm down, read with a more reasonable mind, and understand you've blown what I've said WAY out of proportion, as you're prone to do. At the end of the day, all I said to you was that Wade and James both came out and said what the video was REALLY showing, and why, unless you consider KG to be a massive douchebag, you'd be make yourself look like a hypocrite. I never even called you a hypocrite, but here you are, going batshit nuts about something I never said. Grow up, learn to read/comprehend and then get back to me.

Mmmkay, you done talking down to me like a child? I'm perfectly calm, I just find it humorous that you and Nate keep prodding me about my opinion on a totally unrelated person when this topic has nothing to do with him. Even if I did think KG was the swellest most nicest guy in the whole wide world and made a hypocrite out of myself, what in God's name does that have anything to do with LeBron James and my opinion on him? I don't care if Kevin Garnnett took a dump on an orphan's head and then stabbed a cancer patient in the face on live television with his own dick, it doesn't change my opinion on LeBron James.

Damnit, X. You're twisting my words out of context. I only asked what you thought about KG to try and gauge whether or not you're being sincere. If you had no problem with KG's remarks, yet you were jumping down LeBron's throat, I would think your opinion means shit. Nobody once said you were a hypocrite, you created that on your own.

Oh and here's Charlie:

charlie-villanueva.jpg

What? I never said that I was basing my beliefs on what the sports media was saying. I said pretty clearly that I was basing my beliefs on what I personally saw with my own eyes and ears. I was simply mentioning that I'm not the only one who interpreted their actions as disrespectful, as evidenced by the sports media.
Right, you tried the bandwagon fallacy, to give further credit to your opinion. At the end of the day, if it's your belief vs. the word of Wade and James, Wade and James are going to win everytime.

You kept asking me my thoughts on KG, pretty clearly implying that you were trying to "catch" me as being a hypocrite if I didn't think KG was a douche. Same thing Nate was doing.

Except, you have no idea what my thoughts on KG are. You two just went in assuming that I must think he's the Bee's Knees because I'm a Celtics fan. You know what they say about "assuming" things.
I didn't assume anything. What are you talking about?

I wasn't basing my belief that LeBron is a douche on that one Dirk incident though
But it was the first one you pointed too, which lead to Nate asking about the similar situation.

so no, we can't agree on that. I based my beliefs on LeBron on countless of his interviews, tweets, and press conferences. He comes off like much more of an arrogant douchebag whenever he speaks to the media than KG ever does.
How about KG's cheapshots? His attempts to injure people? Trivializing cancer and trying to hurt someone is not as bad as interview, tweets and press conferences? Really?

Um, your entire argument about me possibly being a hypocrite is based entirely on assumption and conjecture.
How can someone have an "entire argument" about a "possibility". I didn't assume anything. You asked Nate, and I answered for him. It's really that simple.

Mmmkay, you done talking down to me like a child?
Depends, are you finished acting like one?

Even if I did think KG was the swellest most nicest guy in the whole wide world and made a hypocrite out of myself, what in God's name does that have anything to do with LeBron James and my opinion on him? I don't care if Kevin Garnnett took a dump on an orphan's head and then stabbed a cancer patient in the face on live television with his own dick, it doesn't change my opinion on LeBron James.
But it makes your opinion irrelevant and invalid to anyone with one iota of sanity, for you to wrongly criticize James and Wade for Dirk, while simultaneously defending KG for cancer patient.

You're smart enough to understand why it's relevant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back