• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

FUCK LEBRON AND SOUTHBEACH

TNA cross the line

Pre-Show Stalwart
Im just an angry Boston Celtics fan venting over the loss with this thread but what pisses me off the most is they have to injure bostons best player to win the series that coupled with the perkins trade doomed boston in the end. IMO if the big 3 in boston were still in thier prime the lil bitches down in southbeach wouldnt stand a chance! :banghead:

IMO if the big 3 in boston were still in thier prime the lil bitches down in southbeach wouldnt stand a chance! :banghead:
And if Michael Jordan, Dennis Rodman and Scottie Pipper were still in their prime, the Celtics wouldn't have a NBA ring since the 80s.

What's your point?

LeBron-james-heat8.jpg

It's obvious who the success of the Heat can be attributed to

Juwan-Howard-shooting.jpg

The Fab Five lives on through Juwan Howard

I hate what Miami did this past summer, and how it could possibly hurt smaller NBA cities in the long run. But, if Boston would have gotten those three players, you wouldn't be complaining. Same goes for every other city in the league.

It's obvious who the success of the Heat can be attributed to

The Fab Five lives on through Juwan Howard

The Fab Five never happened. Technically.

I hate what Miami did this past summer, and how it could possibly hurt smaller NBA cities in the long run. But, if Boston would have gotten those three players, you wouldn't be complaining. Same goes for every other city in the league.

Well OKC, Memphis, and Atlanta are all still in it while Boston and LA are at home. I don't think they really hurt anything.

I'm not sure I would call Miami a major basketball market, at least not before this year.

Two National Championship game appearances in the two years (as Freshmen and Sophomores) they were all together is pretty damn good.

Success is not measured by accomplishment, but rather by reaching full potential. In that, there has been nothing to suggest that any of them have ever been wildly successful.

Well OKC, Memphis, and Atlanta are all still in it while Boston and LA are at home. I don't think they really hurt anything.

In the long run. If this keeps happening, where players congregate in big cities (New York, Brooklyn, Miami, Los Angeles, Chicago, and possibly even Dallas), I think contraction could be the outcome. Just my opinion, and pure speculation, but I believe it's something smaller cities may have to worry about, down the road.

I'm not sure I would call Miami a major basketball market, at least not before this year.

This, and Miami-Dade county has nearly 2.5 million people. The audience is in place, and I think the team is popular enough (star power) to make it happen.

Success is not measured by accomplishment, but rather by reaching full potential. In that, there has been nothing to suggest that any of them have ever been wildly successful.

And they cheated :)

Rose had a 13 year career, was a starter for most of it, and averaged between between 15 and 22 points per game during a 6 year run during the prime of his career (in addition to his good rebounding and assist numbers). Juwan Howard has had a 17 year career, is a former all star, and averaged at least 13 points per game for the first 10 years of his career. Chris Webber is a future hall of famer and who knows what would have happened had his knee injury never occurred. Not every players full potential is to be an all time great superstar. I'd say all three of them reached their potential.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back