• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

From my perspective.

J-Dogg

The Backbreaker Machine
As some of you may know I'm training to be a wrestler, well tonight I went to the 2nd of a back to back show for the promotion I'm with, and tonight was an all women's show, my promotion made history of sorts by hosting the first SHIMMER world title defence outside of america , and I have to say Australian women wrestling is fucking awesome the marking out for good female wrestlers is always good. But last night was equally good with alot of good wrestling from the guys and girls. Being around wrestlers who have done this for years or some period of time, Australian wrestlers treat each other well and aren't total assholes. I'm glad I'm with a promotion who cares about quality in terms of wrestling, training and shows. The
Promotion I'm with also has after parties at the local pub/bar and getting drunk with wrestlers both guys and girls is fun as hell.

Anyway that's my opinion on being in the wrestling industry.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back