First day of wrestling training.

I want to bump this up, just to let you all know i will keep everyone here updated, im also thinking of once i have dont my training and im actually wrestling, im thinking of messaging the staff on the front page to see if they will allow me to do a column. That column would detail my life of being a active wrestler.

man, i really admire your courage.It's something i've always wanted to try,but i wanna get this degree first so i don't go belly up if it doesn't take off.

Thats a good thing for you, all i need is decent part time job but apart from that im all good.

You ask anyone in WWE "I want to become a wrestler what should I do?" they will ALL say "Get a degree first"

yeah someone asked justin gabriel on twitter what should they do and he heavily advocated getting a degree. but i at least want to do some kind of martial arts training before i get there so i'll know how to take a hit

that would be fun, especially if you're able to call it the way you want to.I don't know if it's true or not,but alot guys around here say that Vince is yelling at the teams through an earpiece but for the most part i think that would just be to advertise PPV's or sponsor products

Granted I already have a degree but, honestly if it were me I'd try to do the wrestling thing first. College will always be there but you're only young once.

i'd be out at 22-23.that's not too old to start is it?

DOUBLE POSTED BY ACCIDENT.INTERNET'S JACKIN OFF RIGHT NOW

Do ya really think some of those people need all that training to do just ringside reporting and stuff like Todd Grisham or whoever that twerp is that reports on NXT sitting next to Michael Cole? How hard could announcing/reporting be especially on WWE since they are practically fed their lines thru an earbud?

Yeah, and we all know how well Cole is liked by alll. LOL :lmao: If I were to do any of that, I'd use my sassiness, and my unique looks to get me there. Maybe sleeping my way to the top couldn't hurt. Just kidding.

i wanna be the first black wrestler to not have a hiphop based theme music.that's my first dream

true.but i damn sure won't be getting 'RAW' etched into my fade a la otunga.that was really ghetto

I think Otunga's theme the NXT theme is kinda alternative based. I hear that theme on my alt. station in the KC area.

Would Farooq as part of APA's theme be considered hillbilly or country?

Man, if I was a wrestler, I'd have a HARD time choosing. I'd like Bif Naked's version of "We're Not Gonna Take It" that she did for the Ready To Rumble movie, or I don't know, something kinda Lita-ish along the heavy metal-punk thing. I'm kinda that type of chick in real life. I've been known to break some hearts and break some bones on people. :p

Man, if I was a wrestler, I'd have a HARD time choosing. I'd like Bif Naked's version of "We're Not Gonna Take It" that she did for the Ready To Rumble movie, or I don't know, something kinda Lita-ish along the heavy metal-punk thing. I'm kinda that type of chick in real life. I've been known to break some hearts and break some bones on people. :p

wow,that's hot lol

i think about all the aspects of my character like everyday but the part where i'm stuck is the name.My real name would blow so i need a catchy ring name

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back