First day of wrestling training.

Nice theme Lee, the 2 things i need now are knee padsand elbow pads then im good to train further.

I couldn't wrestle because of my eye site. I'd love to be an announcer though

Annoucer would suit you, and it looks like i have to buy my knee and elbow pads at an MMA store somewhere in Sydney...or order them from somewhere in australia.

Trace makes decent pads... they're for American (gridiron) Football, but they're the ones used by guys like Jericho etc. I heard the gel ones are nice to but a bit more constricting due to the closed backs and a helluva lot more expensive...

not sure yet, one that gives me plenty of movement but offers good protection...i was looking at Brute.

You gotta wonder about the guys who are wrestling without the pads, do you think they get a little more flack backstage knowing they may be a bigger liability to themselves that if they mess up on a move they risk harming themselves or someone even more than if they were wearing pads? Is that something they talk to you about in training?

You gotta wonder about the guys who are wrestling without the pads, do you think they get a little more flack backstage knowing they may be a bigger liability to themselves that if they mess up on a move they risk harming themselves or someone even more than if they were wearing pads? Is that something they talk to you about in training?

My trainer said its highly recommended to use knee pads and elbow pads are personal preference for some.

Thanks for sharing, just do one thing for me...don't pin people by "hooking the leg"...it's so silly.

53547_mickiejames-wwe-wrestling-1.jpg

That doesn't look silly.

Then again.. she was fired. Soooo.. it could go either way.

Wow no one's posted here in forever...How's the training going J-Dogg?

Had to put it on hold because of a family situation but im buying my knee pads and elbow pads this week and will more than likely go back next week sometime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back