Whats Going to Happen?

• Jonny Kills the Forum

• Nothing

• I dont Give a Shit

• Another crap Prank

• Wes gets Unbanned

• Wrestling becomes Interesting Again?

Results are only viewable after voting.
I get banned? Seriously, I can see it happening. No-one on the staff likes me. Jonny might as well change my banning into a cool, what's going to happen kind of thing.

Either that or Luther gets re-demodded. Then re-re-remodded, or however many he's on by then.

I get banned? Seriously, I can see it happening. No-one on the staff likes me. Jonny might as well change my banning into a cool, what's going to happen kind of thing.

Either that or Luther gets re-demodded. Then re-re-remodded, or however many he's on by then.

I know, I'm sorry...

I take some offense in that. I like you. Just not a lot. ;)

I think Jonny may kill the forum. I would say Wes will be unbanned, but staking the possession of prized musical instruments is a very serious thing, and I don't see Jonny willing to give up his bass to protect a prank.

So, I'm calling it. Today, Jonny goes crazy and kills the forum, and gives Chris Cash an aneurism.

So it's officially prank day. We're 48 minutes into it here in the eastern time zone and all clear. Now back to you Tom.

Its majorly storming outside right now. While I'm almost 90% sure Jonny can't control the weather, somehow 10% of me questions if this was apart of his master plan. :p

You didnt know Jonny has connections with mother nature? I would advise you to not look out your window then.

You have no idea how much I just laughed and jumped all at the same time. As soon as I read this, the loudest crack of thunder (thus far) boomed. Its like a sign.

I'm telling you man. Dont fuck with him. He not only has your IP address. But he has your home address too.

I would kinda hope so, I gave it to him. I mean, not only do we share the same last name.. but we're kinda close. Like Paul Burchill/Katie Lea close.

Only.. well, his ass is more like Katie Lea than mine.

I would kinda hope so, I gave it to him. I mean, not only do we share the same last name.. but we're kinda close. Like Paul Burchill/Katie Lea close.

Only.. well, his ass is more like Katie Lea than mine.

Well you just took that Unfunny post of mine an made it even unfunnier.

And by the way. Whatever you and jonny do is your own personal biz. I dont judge......

Ok one question. Do you take your "Foot" and stomp him on his head until you cover him???

Well you just took that Unfunny post of mine an made it even unfunnier.

And by the way. Whatever you and jonny do is your own personal biz. I dont judge......

Ok one question. Do you take your "Foot" and stomp him on his head until you cover him???

He likes it rough, so yes, yes I do use my foot on him.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back