FREE On Spike - UFC 105 LD

Seriously Guy, it must suck trying to win a fight knowing you're going to get destroyed by GSP if you win. Maybe that's an honor though?

God British people are ugly.

Gustafsson looks like he's fifteen.

This looks like it's going to be a slugfest.

WOW! That was an awesome little "short story" fight. A poke in the eye, an hi-five, and a knockout. Awesome.

Yeah, the thing is that both guys are so far down the rung that it's just going to be embarrassing because GSP is just on another level to begin with as far as the level of competition goes.

I think GSP/Fitch II would be a helluva fight. Fitch, despite getting his ass kicked, hung in there for the most part and looked pretty good early in the fight. He's also probably the second best as it is in the WW division right now.

And holy shit at that Gustaffson knockout. He looked 13 years old in his picture and absolutely dominated.

I LOVE the Buffer 180.

I like Bruce better than Michael, and as a black belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu, he could kick his pretentious ass too.

I was busy preparing my pizza, who won the first round?
No one really...just pushed each other up against the fence and stayed there for most of the round...like they're doing now. A lot of knees and weak punches. I probably would have given it to Swick, but either fighter could have easily won.

If anything, I'd just call it a tie and go on.

I'd love to see the superman punch actually land for once.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back