FREE On Spike - UFC 105 LD

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
NO SPOILERS!!!!!!

8:00 EST on Spike.

The card has already taken place, but it was in England, so it's being aired via tape delay on Spike. Some of us haven't sought out results, so if you have seen results, please don't spoil.

We have Juicy Couture vs. Vera Wang in the main event.

Here's the card that will be aired:

Randy Couture vs. Brandon Vera
Dan Hardy vs. Mike Swick
Michael Bisping vs. Denis Kang
Matt Brown vs. James Wilks
Ross Pearson vs. Aaron Riley

I'll be here for it. All of my friends are working and it's raining so hard outside it's like a damn monsoon.

I'm all over this...and I didn't even know about it being on Spike until just this past Wednesday. Hope it's a good card.

I hate seeing cut endings, but Pearson has a very impressive debut for an Ultimate Fighter winner. Good fight overall.

I thought the fighter was over when he hit Wilks and knocked him down, but Wilks staved off defeat...and least for now.

Brown is killing him in this round.

And Brown finishes the fight with some very nice Ground and Pound on Wilks.

Very impressive fight, hopefully he keeps it up.

Bisping vs. Kang next.

I cannot stand Bisping, but Kang for the most part hasn't been impressive so far in the UFC, and this is basically a fight to re-establish Bisping. I would say that Bisping being a better fighter, as well as being in his hometown... at worst, he wins by controversial decision like he did against Hamill a couple years ago.

Fuck. I missed that.

And, for whatever reason, I kind of like Bisping. Just something about his personality on TUF really made me like him.

I think he's a dick, but I think that's why I'm a pretty big fan of his too. I can't wait to see how he fares against Forrest next week. I think he should take it to him, and hopefully it's as great as their first fight was.

Honestly I expect Tito to demolish Forrest. I still really, really dislike him though. Mainly because I'm a Shamrock mark. Yeah, make fun of me now, get it out of the way.

What the hell is the conversion rate from pounds to "stone". And do they realize how ridiculous that word sounds?

Aww, it's too bad Wanderlei couldn't fight on this card. I would have loved for him to re-establish himself against Bisping.

Bisping has just dominated this round. Unless he finishes it right here this round is obviously his.

WOW! Bisping just kicked his ass!

And it's a good thing to. If that fight had gone to Round 3, I think he would have been gassed.

Great fight.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back