Frank Trigg in Training

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
So, Karen's Angle and my good friend Talon_DR inform me that Frank Trigg (MMA star or something, I'm not great with this stuff) is being trained to become a professional wrestler.

It may be foolish to hope for Kurt Angle V.2 but fuck it, I'm gonna do it anyway. HE'S GONNA BE KURT ANGLE V.2! BALD HEAD AND ALL! But seriously, I'm sure Angle's gonna be involved in his training somewhere, and he had a fantastic transition from professional (or amateur, come to think of it) fighter to professional wrestler. Maybe we can have at least a small scale repeat on our hands with Trigg. He's pretty good on the stick, and he's been pretty good in dodging and getting beat up so far. I'm hopeful.

If TNA are announcing that he is in training,I have a feeling theyre gonna try go through with it. Personally I dont have any good predictions for Trigg as a wrestler.I can see TNA bringing him straight into the ring after a short period of training and rushing him into spots where he doesnt belong and he doesnt deserve.Plus he is 36 years old.Thats not a great age to begin wrestling. But you are right about his resemblance to Kurt Angle.Even with hair he looks like the old Angle.Check his wikipedia for evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back