Former X-Division Champion Tigre Uno Finished with TNA

ShinChan

Gone. For. Good.
Former X-Division Champion Tigre Uno announced on Twitter that he is finished with TNA. Uno has also reverted back to his old AAA name on Twitter, which is Xtreme Tiger.
After The Tribunal, Tigre Uno who is the former X-Division Champion, is also finished with TNA.

As much as I remember, he was injured this year and I was expecting him to return to in-ring action in TNA's X-Division. Still, a blow to X-Division.

Thoughts?

ShinChan™;5621197 said:
After The Tribunal, Tigre Uno who is the former X-Division Champion, is also finished with TNA.

As much as I remember, he was injured this year and I was expecting him to return to in-ring action in TNA's X-Division. Still, a blow to X-Division.

Thoughts?

I wonder if WWE will sign him for NXT or the WWE Cruiserweight division.

I actually thought that he was out injured, but seeing as that's not the case then I'm not surprised that Tigre Uno has gone, it's been a while since he was used on Impact.

Tigre Uno will return they give them some time off and write them off and bring them back again that is the agreement they have so he will be back he will go to mexico make some pesos and return back to USA! Or Maybe TNA got rid of him in exchange for Rey Mysterio Jr oh hell yeaahhhh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back