Food You Hate

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
Because even though we all love food, there is always something you'll turn down. I really dislike anything with Alfredo sauce. Not a fan of it. i like my sauces to have spices and tomato paste. Not cream and cheese. Not a fan really. Which bugs me because my mother loves the stuff. She doesn't get the message. Another thing I really don't like is pork. It tends to be very greasy when fried. Not a fan. Unless it's bacon.

Fried Pork is really the only kind of meat I don't like. I like greasy food, but Pork? Not so much. I have kind of a weird relationship with Alfredo Sauce. Restaurant style Alfredo Pastas are good, but whenever I try to make it myself it never works. In short, Restaurant style Alfredo sauce good, store bought bad.

I have child like taste buds, meaning I'm very picky. I love cheeseburgers, but I'm a Ketchup only kind of guy. I hate vegetables on my burger, just like I hate them on Pizza. Vegetables in general aren't really for me. I guess that would explain my awesome physique.

Brisket, Ham, Liver, and Mexican/Chinese Food also appear on my hated food list.

I hate it when people fucking experiment with salads. I hate fruit in salad. I hate sweet dressings on salads. I hate nuts in salads. I hate snow peas in salads.

I got so mad one time when I bit into a fucking apple in my egg salad sandwich at the deli a couple of months ago, that I almost boycotted the goddamn place.

I'm not going to lie, I've ate alot of shit. I've ate fish eyes, Brain, Liver, Hearts, Tripe The tipical gizzard, alot of stuff. I've been tricked into eating Mountian oysters if anyone knows what they are. That stuff dosen't bother me, most is actually pretty good outside of the fish eyes.

The one thing that still makes me sick to just about eat it though is Mushrooms. I will not touch them, I'm not a picky eater either. I will eat after others, and eat "nasty" things. But the aroma and texture compiled with the taste of a cooked mushroom makes me allmost sick. So much that I've returned pasta that has mushrooms cooked into it. My uncle also is one of the largest Morell mushroom hunters in this county I live in. I won't touch them.

Another thing is chicken, If it isn't the leg, tittie or wing. Keep it the hell away from me. I have ate chicken my whole life, and if it isn't one of the three mentioned above don't cook it for me.

Cucumber.

I've NEVER liked Cucumber. I find it ruins the taste of anything it's with. I'm normally really good when it comes to Veg and Fruit but put Cucumber on my plate, I'll pick each and every piece of it out. And even then I probably won't enjoy that meal or whatever. It's a weird dislike but I simply find it disgusting.

I can relate with people being grossed out chicken. If it isn't a boneless grilled or fried piece, then I cant eat it. I have no problem with fried chicken like KFC and others. I'm just not a fan of eating from a dead carcass, like a full chicken. I'm not going near organ meat or sea food like oysters, squid, and crab legs. Its too much work for me to cut open a shell to eat something. It also looks nasty a well. I will always turn down eating stuff like insects, turtles, horse ( a french delicacy), and genitals. I wouldn't have lasted long on Fear Factor, that's for sure.

My aunt's homemade avocado ice cream. And I love avocados too. The taste of avocados mixed with sugar, condensed milk, and crushed ice... I don't know. It just doesn't agree with my taste buds. Ooohh, I shudder just thinking about it.

I don't know what it's called!

Here's a pic I found.

Watakolu.jpg

My mum cooks this and it's H O R R I B L E!

Inside it's slippery and mushy, and she says the skin of the vegetable is the best part.

She peels it halfway though.

So when I eat it, it's soft, slippery mush and hard, rough pieces at the same time. Urgh.

I once requested her to peel it properly and tried it, it was still terrible -.-

Unfortunately, my mum grows them in the backyard D:

But fortunately, the plants died :D Ahh ~

Anything with balsamic dressing. I don't care if it's a salad, nachos, or some sort of meat. If there is balsamic dressing in it, I will not eat it. I don't know what it is, but me and balsamic dressing just don't agree with each other. I just can't stand the fact that it's so sweet. I love all other dressings though; with ranch being my favorite. But put balsamic on my food, and I won't eat it. As simple as that.

I hate eggs. Cannot stand them. Just the smell makes me feel like I could throw up, its such a vile food.

I have felt like this for as long as I can remember. I tried them as a kid, threw up and since then they have been something I just cannot eat.

The food that I hate more than anything is tuna. It's so disgusting and even thinking about it makes me feel sick because it's so awful and nasty. The consistensy, taste, and smell, are awful. I'll turn down anything with tuna in it because it's the nastiest food in the world in my opnion. I'm also not a big fan of mashed potatoes, it too has a terrible taste and nasty consistency but unlike tuna doesn't have an awful smell. Then there's beans, I'll also turn down anything with those in it. That's my bottom tier in the food world. I can be picky sometimes but I'll try almost anything once unless it has one of those three foods in it. Oh yeah, and no mayo. Ever. On anything. That's a condiment rather than a food, but it makes a huge difference in me saying yes or hell no to a food.

I hate sweetcorn. I want to punch it in the husk. It's sweet and used as a vegetable. No, no, no, no, no. NO! That will not do. It tastes disgusting. Far too sweet and has a really unpleasant flavour. It doesn't help that my mum puts it in everything.

I also hate cooked pineapple. Pineapple is fine. Lovely, even. But when it's cooked, it takes on a different, unpleasant flavour. But more importantly it takes on a different texture. It becomes slimy and syrupy. It's annoying that it is a large part of my favourite Chinese food - sweet and sour pork.

I've been tricked into eating Mountian oysters if anyone knows what they are.

Ew! Ew! Ew! EWWWW! I got tricked into eating that and when someone told me what it was, I threw up instantly. Just no. Not for me.

But no seriously, one food I really really REALLY hate (and this will sound strange, i know) is Milk Chocolate. I guess it's not really a food as much as it is a desert, unless you're an iron chef, but still I just can not stand the taste of it. I guess because I'm more of a white chocolate type of person and have to always have the white chocolate equivalent of a milk chocolate bar. For hershey's I eat a cookies and cream bar. For Reese's it's White chocolate coated. For Snickers, I get a Zero bar (which are more awesome than the miz btw).

As for a food food... I hate bologna. Like I understand that it's pretty much everything that a hotdog is, but to me it just tastes like utter crap. And not only that, but the smell of fried bologna is ten times worse than the taste. The worst part is, I work at a subway where the Cold Cut Combo is the most popular sandwich and I'm always stuck having to put the bologna on the sandwich.... I HATE that. But anyway, that's me getting ahead of myself.

Lettuce and anything involving it makes no sense to me

I just cannot understand why people actually eat cold crunchy water flavored crap. It only brings other foods down and has no filling value at all. Salad? Omg wtf? Add it to their sandwiches but why? It only weakens the sandwich.... Put it in a taco but it just weakens the taco? So I personally ask for everything w/o lettuce and absolutley do not eat salad.

I also hate :
Olives
Unsweetened grapefruit (is unbearably bitter)
Brussel sprouts
Water Chesnuts (Many chinese food dishes get ruined by this and I have to sit there and pick them out) (If you don't know , this is not actually even a nut)
Those tiny little corn cobs (Also ruins many chinese food dishes)
Peas (If on their own) (Buried in fried rice is ok though)

But no seriously, one food I really really REALLY hate (and this will sound strange, i know) is Milk Chocolate. I guess it's not really a food as much as it is a desert, unless you're an iron chef, but still I just can not stand the taste of it. I guess because I'm more of a white chocolate type of person and have to always have the white chocolate equivalent of a milk chocolate bar. For hershey's I eat a cookies and cream bar. For Reese's it's White chocolate coated. For Snickers, I get a Zero bar (which are more awesome than the miz btw).

I'm sort of like that except that I'll pick Dark chocolate instead

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back