Five Finger Death Punch

Any sentence with the words "Best" "Metal" and "Five Finger Death Punch" in it is so incorrect is saddens me.

You must not listen to much metal. Good metal, that is.

Any sentence with the words "Best" "Metal" and "Five Finger Death Punch" in it is so incorrect is saddens me.

You must not listen to much metal. Good metal, that is.

This,110% this^^^^

FFDP is easily one of the worst metal bands I have ever fucking heard bar none, they fucking god awful

no disrespect Milenko, but aren't you into ICP? If anything, saying you don't like 5FDP and your taste in music really counteracts your intended purpose of saying they are a poor musical act.

I think what Milenko is trying to say is that even somebody his such a horrible taste in music finds it hard to listen to the utter shit this band produces and tries to call music, and that does say something

FFDP is the Green Day of metal. You either love them or you think they are fucking terrible.

Not even close, Green Day has been relevant for over 15 years, FFDP will be lucky to be relevant for 15 more months, Green Day also has fans who love their earlier work these would be (the Dookie era fans), that don't like the newer stuff (American Idiot era), and vice versa, they also have fans that like everything, also Green Day are well on there way to being rock icons, FFDP have fans that are delusional and think they are good, then there are the rest of us who know better, FFDP will never reach the level of success that a band like Green Day has reached, if anything FFDP is like a modern day Limp Bizkit, for some unknown reason they had fans that thought they were good, then they woke up and and said "WTF am I listening to?!?!??", and never bought another album again

Saw them at a show headlined by Seether and Drowning Pool at Rupp Arena. Came off as a band that tries to be loud to replace being good.

The Kentucky Wildcats. Especially this asshole:

539w.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back