Five Finger Death Punch

Freddy4190

Championship Contender
They covered Bad Company. I love that song anyways, but now I love it anymore. It makes the song x10 more badass. Five Finger Death Punch is a kick-ass band.

Here's the music video.

[youtube]oVo8g7T39A4[/youtube]

Here's just the song.

[youtube]udV3Mp226YM[/youtube]

Indeed. TNA uses "Hard to See" as the theme to ReAction, which is pretty sweet to hear every week when the show comes on. :)

They are playing Night 2 of Twisted here in Chicago on Sunday. I'm pumped to be able to see them.

Such an epic failure. I can't STAND the remake. And the epic failure? It comes on the part of the threadstarter who failed to post the Bad Company version. Fucking amazing song by them.

I love that song!! 5FDP is an AMAZING band. I can't believe the elad singer, Ivan has a 13 yr old daughter. He was on Jimmy Kimmel sometime ago talking about how HELL for him was being at a Justin Bieber concert when he was with her...lol

Such an epic failure. I can't STAND the remake. And the epic failure? It comes on the part of the threadstarter who failed to post the Bad Company version. Fucking amazing song by them.

I didn't post the original under the assumption anyone who had heard the remake, had heard the original. I love the original version as well though.

I didn't post the original under the assumption anyone who had heard the remake, had heard the original. I love the original version as well though.

Doesn't matter...something of that caliber needs to be posted as well. It's necessary. :)

Bad Company are great, although any band that has members from King Crimson in it's okay by me. Good song too.

Fucking hate the remake

Aren't 5FDP that band who walked off stage during a small show claiming they only play stadiums?

Never could get into 5FDP and coming from me that's saying something.
no disrespect Milenko, but aren't you into ICP? If anything, saying you don't like 5FDP and your taste in music really counteracts your intended purpose of saying they are a poor musical act.

I've seen them live twice both times they stole the show. They only have two albums but they're already so great. They are one of the best new metal bands in the last 10 years.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back