• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

First Live Event

The Brain

King Of The Ring
23 years ago today I attended my first WWF live event. It was a house show at The Rosemont Horizon. What was your first live event?

Just for fun I've got a whopping 4 rep points for the first person who can guess the main event of that house show from October 10, 1987. No cheating with google or wiki or anything else.

My first live event was a WWA show that had Bret Hart as commissioner and the main event was Jeff Jarrett vs Road Dogg.

The second I went to was also a WWA show with the main event being a Double Jeopardy Match between Jarrett and Buff Bagwell vs Sting and Lex Luger.

First WWE show had Kurt Angle/Benoit defend the tag titles against Los Guerreros (probably the best match I have seen in person) while Lesnar defended against Edge

I can't remember too well, but I think the first live event I attended was a WWF house show. The main event was Triple H( WWFchampion) VS The Rock. This event was in Miami, so the crowd went absolutely nuts for The Rock. Triple H was still with Chyna back then, and I think she interfered some how, and the match ended in a DQ. After the match, The Rock put Chyna on top of Triple H, and then he hit The People's Elbow. This still is my most memorable moment from a live wrestling show.

I went to a WWF House Show. It was 1999, I was 7 at the time. I got to see some nice matches. ME was a hell of a match, 'Taker vs The Rock. 'Taker won. Also saw The Hardy Boys beat E and C.

My first live event was a Raw house show in December of 06. I had just gotten into wrestling and got them as a Christmas present. I don't remember much about the undercard, but the main events were Jeff Hardy vs Johnny Nitro vs Carlito in a triple threat Ladder Match and Cena, DX, and Flair vs Mikey from The Spirit Squad, Rated RKO, and Umaga in an 8-man tag.

My first live event was about 10 years after I started watching WWE lol. This year at the January 4th show. As for that main event was it Hogan vs Warrior?

My first live show was originally supposed to be WWF No Mercy 1999, but we couldn't go. My real first live show was Survivor Series 2005 tour in Manchester, England.

My uncle, now retired, worked at the MEN (Manchester Evening News) Arena, he was the manager of all the stage setups. He got me a signed programme, backstage passes to meet some superstars and we got to go in through the backstage area, and leave through the backstage area. Not to mention that I was ringside for some awesome matches. HBK vs. Chris Masters, Kurt Angle vs. John Cena in a Cage etc.

Awesome stuff, I can't wait to go again. Trying to set up for TNA next year or Raw.

I'll say Hogan vs. Roddy Piper for my guess.

As for my first live event, it was a RAW about 6-7 months ago. Henry vs. Big Show was a decent match, and the main event was Triple H and Cena vs. Legacy. It ended with a Pedigree/AA to Legacy. I was MTFO like a little kid.

I've only ever been to the TNA shows at Wembley. This years was great because of the final two matches. They were PPV worthy and the best matches I've ever seen.

A RAW house show in Flint, Michigan. It was a blast. I got to see Evan Bourne, Chris Masters, Mark Henry, John Cena, and Alex Riley before he made his TV debut. It was great.

Second live event was Jan. 4th, 2010. One of the best experiences of my life, seeing Bryan Danielson and Bret Hart on one night...

It wasn't Hogan vs. Warrior. Warrior was just coming into the WWF at this time. Not Hogan vs. Piper either. Piper was off making movies. Steamboat wrestled Honky Tonk Man for the IC title that night. Hogan was in the main event, but his opponent is kind of an obscure one. You have to know your old school to remember this guy.

I don't even know if google will have the answer but go ahead. Two more hints before you try google. First this feud started on the Snake Pit, but it's not Jake Roberts. Second this guy had a big feud with Andre The Giant a couple years before the Hulkamania era.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back