• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finishers

For me these 3 are / were the top:
1) Tombstone by the Undertaker: I mean, you know it is over when he hits it, a few have used it as secondary move but when this guy uses it, the hight and the fitting of the character i sfreaking amaizing.

2) The Stone Cold stunner: I remember when Austin first used it on Savio Vega on Raw and thinking "what the Hell was that?" "was that a jaw breaker or what?, he completely stunned Vega", and the they put more felling into it, it was so quick and effective character wise that most of the time when yo saw it, you knew it was over.

3) Benoit's Crippler Crossface: man this guy knew how to pull this move, and before he changed it a bit during his time in WWE, he made it look devastating, Also his facial expression and the way he screemed at his opponent "TAP! TAP!" was so good that you really believe the victim would get his head or arm ripped off unless they tapped out.

As stupid as it sounds, Big Show's chokeslam and knockout punch look the most real.

When he grabs you by the neck and lifts you up, you know that once he slams them down, its over

And his knockout punch looks even more real. No flashy, high flying theatrics. just one single punch. As scripted as everything is, a punch from the man the likes of Big Show should seal the fate of a match each time

I would say Mr Perfect and the PerfectPlex. He was one of my fav wrestlers ever. I had watched wrestling for years before him and I never saw anyone do that move, to me it was just sick. It stunned the opponent, hurt his back, made him dizzy and pinned him. it was...well...perfect. If my description of the move sounds to kayfabe for you, sorry lol, thats how I thought of the move as a kid and still do today.

My top two favorite's are Razor Ramon/Scott Hall- Razor' edge ang HHH pedigree.

If you look at some of scott old video, i can tell ppl would go nuts to see it. Even though he couldn't perform it on Super Heavyweights. (Which I got pretty upset about). Its like once Hall had his opponents up there was no escaping, and no one ever got up from it.(I don't recall )

HHH pedigree is just something creative and original. He could get on fast and do it to anybody. This is just one of his weapons that made him a former 13x champ. Once he hits it. "GAME OVER"

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back