Finally It Is Done...

You're doing that thing again where you think you're cool, but in all reality you're not.

It's how I am. Well, it's how I am on this forum.

That's why people were oh so depressed while you were gone for over a year right?

Coming from the most ridiculed poster in WrestleZone history...

I couldn't help but cry myself to sleep. The depression was devastating.

You've always sucked.

#23...Nice. Especially after a solid 8 months not even on here, when these PMs were sent out. That's the only thing I can come up with, to justify being behind GD and Coco. The rest are all great posters. I'm shocked to see I made it, to be perfectly honest.

Save for Coco Classic, Deadman is the most controversial WZ poster of all time. He definitely deserved a vote.

If by controversial you mean shitty, worthless, pathetic, or annoying then yeah

Totally. And you've always been the best poster ever. Forget Jake, you should be #1. Number one in the category for the biggest, most pathetic cunt this forum has ever had.

right up there with the likes of Rusty, TM, Deadman, Classic Coco, & FOTH, among other who I can't remember at the moment

Rusty is such a stupid cunt. He red repped me in the Sting vs. Austin thread for "sucking Sam, Norcal, and Coco's cocks" in that thread. As if I look to them for approval on anything.

Rusty is such a stupid cunt. He red repped me in the Sting vs. Austin thread for "sucking Sam, Norcal, and Coco's cocks" in that thread. As if I look to them for approval on anything.

Didn't you know, X? Apparently, if you share the same opinion with anyone else you're automatically sucking their dick. Or if you have a different opinion than someone else then you're just an idiot and know nothing about wrestling.

crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif
crazy.gif

He red repped me as soon as he came back, with some stupid "Remember when I used to own you all the time" comment, plenty of people have "owned" me however Rusty has never in his pathetic little life owned anyone much less me

I don't know why there has been this sudden resurgence of shitty dick head posters making their returns and thinking their cool shit and run this place, when in truth they've never been nothing but a nuisance

You've never disagreed with anyone whose name is bold.

Or, you've never seen a mod-cock you don't like.

And 48.7 shows the world, once again, why he is nothing but worthless scum. I'm actually not even going to bother arguing this with you because you're not worth my time and if I did, you'd probably just come up with some stupid insult (like you always do) to try and back up your silly point. Now, you can go back to being trash like you always were and will always be.

And 48.7 shows the world, once again, why he is nothing but worthless scum. I'm actually not even going to bother arguing this with you because you're not worth my time and if I did, you'd probably just come up with some stupid insult (like you always do) to try and back up your silly point. Now, you can go back to being trash like you always were and will always be.

SavageTaker I'll give you a reply fro him for the hell of it. (and for the record I'm still writing my Sting reason if you wanted to know.)

Your just bad....:lmao:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back