Finally It Is Done...

48/7 really needs to learn how the flame, this is just pathetic, at least try to be creative with your insults and comebacks:disappointed:

I don't have any desire to live our your fantasies, bro.

Is that really the best you can come up with?

48/7 really needs to learn how the flame, this is just pathetic, at least try to be creative with your insults and comebacks:disappointed:

It's okay. He's a down syndrome ****, what else would you expect from someone that loves to suck on elephant cock and eat zebra cum. And for some reason, your post reminds me of "cock shaped pillow."

To be honest, SavageTaker is the only one who has been entertaining in his comebacks. Justin has been dropping truth bombs everywhere, and that's always good. Macios is sticking his nose into business that I don't think he understands. Milenko is... well, he's Milenko. 48.7 is making comebacks that I could imagine myself going, "OHHHHHHH SHIT!!!" to, but only in middle school. And not even 8th grade in middle school, midway through the year of 7th grade, at the latest. DEFINITELY before my bar mitvah.

Zebra bukake is the best thing yet.

a20f18f3.jpg

To be honest, SavageTaker is the only one who has been entertaining in his comebacks. Justin has been dropping truth bombs everywhere, and that's always good. Macios is sticking his nose into business that I don't think he understands. Milenko is... well, he's Milenko. 48.7 is making comebacks that I could imagine myself going, "OHHHHHHH SHIT!!!" to, but only in middle school. And not even 8th grade in middle school, midway through the year of 7th grade, at the latest. DEFINITELY before my bar mitvah.

Zebra bukake is the best thing yet.
Milenko also didn't do anything

Is that really the best you can come up with?

:rolleyes:

It's okay. He's a down syndrome ****, what else would you expect from someone that loves to suck on elephant cock and eat zebra cum. And for some reason, your post remind me of "cock shaped pillow."

Oh, ooooh, I'm going to need some ice for that burn. I'm going to type out random animals and talk about jizz! Oh, cock! Hahah!

This is 7th grade material, bro. Step up.

JGlass, it's the Cage and I thought I was leaving WrestleZone for a while. I am taking the oppurtnity to actually use the Cage in the way it was designed. I could give a rat's ass about if I understand things or not.

:rolleyes:

Oh, ooooh, I'm going to need some ice for that burn. I'm going to type out random animals and talk about jizz! Oh, cock! Hahah!

This is 7th grade material, bro. Step up.

Dude, I JUST SAID that you're shit is 7th grade material. Not only are you uncreative, but you're resorting to stealing others' material.

I can't believe enough people like you to get on the list. You are quite possibly the most boring poster I've ever had the displeasure of engaging in an argument with. It's too fucking easy.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back