Finally It Is Done...

I'm betting dollars to donuts there will be people on WZ who actually take this list seriously, and as an accurate portrayal of quality on the forum.

Jake, of course.

Well I'm honored to be number two. I think. Who voted on this?

Being #3 behind you and Jake feels pretty good too. If someone told me "you'll be ranked third on this list" and asked me whom I thought I'd be behind, my guesses would have been you, Shocky, and maybe one or two others. Did Uncle Sam get under rated here?

I made some notes next to some of the "fringe" names...

Oh, and here are the people who got votes but didn't make the top 25 cut:

Jack-Hammer - solid, glad he got some love

It's Damn Real! - See: Jack-hammer

Franchize1990

Dave

SavageTaker - had he not gone part time he'd be a major player

ScreaminNormanSmiley

DEADMANSNUMBA1FAN - joke vote

Tenta - good when he wanted to be

Becker - criminally under rated because he's so polarizing

Murfish - had a brilliant stretch a couple years ago

Slim Pickins - forgot about him, really good poster

Phoenix - absolutely

Razor - see: Savage Taker

The Lariat - set his own bar really high at first and then got sick of it

Sparky - best Aussie poster ever?

Harthan - See: Tenta

Little Jerry Lawler - I've always liked him

Echelon - criminally under rated because of how his mod tenure ended.

Shadowmancer - should be top 25 just for non-wrestling alone.

Polley - See: Savage Taker

Jonny B - Phenom poster who just got sick of posting when adminning. A legend.

LigerBomb - should be #26 if not on the list itself

IndyJon22 - rising star

The Killjoy

TM - See: Echelon

NoFate007 - See: Savage Taker

Mantaur Rodeo Clown

ztwhite

The Doctor - went from 'just the sig maker' to an all around top draw the same way Lee did from Video Games, JMT did from MMA, etc.

I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me, the outpouring of love made my twinkle fill with blood, which it hasn't done since I witnessed a Ethiopian fashion show 3 weeks ago, but still grateful I at least got a look in.

But honestly, I was at least better then FromTheSouthPole. Fearing my immense talent, he conscripted a master plan to get me put in Prison (which our dear comrade Bill Lesnar is currently suffering through at the hands of KB), then had himself "chased" off the site after learning of my incoming return to the WZ surface where I would exact my revenge in due force. What about that doesn't scream Macca>FTS? What, do I have to crash his Missisippi clan meeting and provide photographic evidence of my strap-on protuding around his spleen to make it official? Oh, also:

I'm betting dollars to donuts there will be people on WZ who actually take this list seriously, and as an accurate portrayal of quality on the forum.

tumblr_ldz4d3SejN1qf26nu.gif

I'd be surprised too, only I can't remember where they placed. I already scrolled through the thread once and I'm not doing it again.

I believe Jake was still in charge when I initially signed up. I think he sent me a PM welcoming me. Was perfectly nice and I only hear good things about him.

I've never understood the "Dollars to donuts" saying.

But yeah, you're right. I believe he said that only 16 people voted on it and some of the vets didn't chime in, so I'd think things would be vastly different if a larger portion of regulars took part. Someone who doesn't suck should do this again. By doesn't suck, I mean don't do it, Macios.

It also means I won't do it.

Shit. Also, I didn't mean to make it sound like I'm saying tdigle sucks. Just that someone like me or Macios shouldn't be the one to do it if anyone does.

Dollars to donuts means you'd be willing to bet money against something small and worthless (like a donut) because you're so sure you're right.

This list made people insecure and feel inadequate great stuff. I know that wasn't the purpose. To someone new like me I thought KB and Sly were locks to be 1 and 2. Have a lot to learn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back