Finally It Is Done...

Part 5:
5. Slyfox696
4. Shocky
3. IrishCanadian25
2. xfearbefore

And your number one is??? Who is it? Coming in the sixth and final part.

List is a sham, Uncle Sam should be near the top. I literally go to his name and search for recent posts sometimes.

I, too, didn't receive a PM, though Tdigs says he sent me one. I'm just assuming he fucked up with the mass PM system we have here, which I guess explains why predominant members weren't consulted.

Part 6:

Number One:

DaveyBoy_display_image.jpg

Jake, of course.

Well I'm honored to be number two. I think. Who voted on this?

I like that I am seen in the same light as the people above me, and yet, put a shred of the effort they do into it. Good times.

That isn't really "shitting on" you, Phatso. More of an offhand comment about your posting abilities.

People here really need to learn the difference between "shitting on", "stating facts", "opining", "trolling", and several other terms I'm not in the mood to spell out at the moment.

Being serious for one moment, I don't think my posting warrants inclusion in the top-25. I have been involved in a lot of huge events in the bar room, however. I am surprised, pleased, and somewhat honored to be on the list.

I definitely could be a few spots higher, seeing some of those above me, but Kasey shouldn't be behind me. I won't complain. I'd move Sam much higher, and switch SlyFox with Xfear, my personal feelings aside.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back