• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Finally, A Real Mag Daddy?

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Former TNA Knockouts Champion Mickie James has officially announced her pregnancy. Rumors have been going around for quite some time since she has stayed clear of the ring. During an interview on the Totally Driven Radio show, Mickie confirmed the rumors. She told the show that she and the baby’s father haven’t publicly announced the pregnancy due to their busy schedules.

Mickie has been in a relationship with former TNA World Heavyweight Champion Magnus, meaning he is probably the father, though she didn’t say.

http://www.diva-dirt.com/2014/05/09/mickie-james-announces-pregnancy/

IIRC, Magnus kinda looks like the guy Mickie was with in those Leg Show pics. I'll have to go find them to make sure.

Lucky bastard. It'll probably kill his push though. Being a daddy kills pushes in TNA.

From a Mickie I'd Love To Fuck to a Mother I'd Love To Fuck.

Milf! Milf! Milf! Milf! Milf! Milf! Milf! Milf! Milf!

Also, I have a feeling the daddy is...

Vince-McMahon.jpg

The Real Mac Daddy!!!

Congrats on the expectancy, and my condolences cause like the majority of brothas I wished I'd tapped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back