Fighting the fight

a0161613

WZCW's Mr Excitement
Sly said:
Yes, yes you are. That's why we've only had 2357320570232 different "Cena should turn heel" threads this year.

So now we've established that, we don't really need another Cena turn heel thread.

Ferbs said:
Why do people continue to torment me with these damned Cena heel turn, Cena Nexus leader, Cena vs Undertaker threads.

How about you try to, like.. post in one of the millions of other threads?

Closed.

Doug said:
There's a thread for this. It's called the "Ask a Staff Member" thread. The Spam definition is clearly explained in the rules.

Why play mod Doug?

Yeah I noticed that too. The Cena/Nexus thing is going crazy. But the site admin thing is pretty inexcuseable.

If Doug isn't facepalming somewhere, he is definitely telling people what they should/shouldn't be doing!! It's just his way of contributing to the Forums!

At least he's not pointing them to The Cage. Doug is trying to be helpful. Just like when you report a post. There are times when I PM guys to advise them to fix something before the mods can notice.

So don't harras Doug, because I know you people also do something that could be called "playing mod". Unless he's threataning to ban, he's doing nothing wrong.

Are you really going to tell me I can't try and direct a new poster to the correct thread for their complaints?

Well kinda

At least he's not pointing them to The Cage. Doug is trying to be helpful. Just like when you report a post. There are times when I PM guys to advise them to fix something before the mods can notice.

So don't harras Doug, because I know you people also do something that could be called "playing mod". Unless he's threataning to ban, he's doing nothing wrong.

Not harrassing but he could have done it by PM or he didnt have to do it at all. The guy is clearly being an idiot and is causing problems for the staff. But KB and Sly have been dealing with tits like that for months, longer than Doug has been here.

I'd love for that guy to show up here but he will be bant soon

Isn't telling someone not to play mod the same as playing mod, cause i'm sure if the mod's weren't happy with what doug was doing they would probably PM him and ask him to stop. Don't really care either way, just wanted to point out its a bit hypocritical...

Not harrassing but he could have done it by PM or he didnt have to do it at all. The guy is clearly being an idiot and is causing problems for the staff.
By telling people to go talk to the staff?
But KB and Sly have been dealing with tits like that for months, longer than Doug has been here.
Doug's older than most dinosaurs.

I'd love for that guy to show up here but he will be bant soon
Who, Doug?

And i just wanted to point out that this is being done in the cage. And I'm just pointing out how futile his post was.

463d1122164284-awesome-gif-thread-noyoudidnt.gif

Isn't telling someone not to play mod the same as playing mod, cause i'm sure if the mod's weren't happy with what doug was doing they would probably PM him and ask him to stop. Don't really care either way, just wanted to point out its a bit hypocritical...

Isn't telling Numbers to stop telling Doug to stop playing mod the same as playing mod, ya hypocrite?

I don't know what that guy is talking about anyway. There wasn't any deleted Graphics thread. I rarely delete threads, and if someone else had done it I'd be able to tell.

And i just wanted to point out that this is being done in the cage. And I'm just pointing out how futile his post was.
Thank goodness for that. If somebody doesn't point out Doug's inadequacies, they might go unnoticed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back