FIFA World Cup - Group E Finale

I'm here watching Denmark playing.

Newspaper reported that Nicklas Bendtner is an average 8.6 centimeters taller than all of the Japanese guys.

And I still can't sing my own national anthem.

Fifa said:
– The Netherlands will be guaranteed first place in the group if they win or draw against Cameroon.

– If the Netherlands lose to Cameroon, Denmark or Japan could overtake them at the top with a victory and a significant swing in goal difference.

– If Japan win or draw against Denmark, they will advance to the last 16.

– Denmark have to beat Japan as their goal difference is inferior.

Guess I'll be watching Denmark vs Japan.

Seems as if Morten is playing off on Bendtner's size due to him being up front tonight.

Don't recall that being the case last time, I believe Tomasson was up front there.

Cheering for the Danish tonight but wouldn't be as upset as Ferbs would be if Japan win. Either team has a winnable game against Paraguay in the next round.

Good luck Ferbs

I couldn't give a shit who wins really :p

Denmark is shit, Japan is shit, Denmark is just a little better.

Either way we will be facing Paraguay, who could very well kick our ass, or have us kick their ass.

and THEN we get eliminated, cause we have to face either Ivory coast / Portugal or is runner up in group H.

Was anybody else disappointed that the Japan national anthem wasn't anything like the music you get in video games?

It's probably cause it all sounds the same to people.

Up to the game they showed the Japanese squad backstage, and I couldn't tell the difference between them, they all looked the same.

I'm thinking facial wise Barbarosa.

I'm surprised nobody has those awesome hair cuts that we've been seeing in cartoons.

Someone better be coming out looking like this in the second half

7.jpg

Goal -.-

We finally see a Free Kick scored in the Tourny. Sorenson was suspect then though. Shouldn't have been beaten at that post. Good goal though

Now that kind of free kick brings up one of the drawbacks of building a wall. The keeper could not see the ball and had to guess from the player's run up where he was going to put it. Once he guessed wrong, Sorenson was in trouble.

At that kind of distance, such a large wall is counterproductive

:lmao: getting flustrated Ferbs?

What's fLustrated? :rolleyes:

Not really no, I just think Tomasson is fucking awful, I don't get why he's still on the national team.

Denmark needs another Laudrup, holy hell we could've been good in this World Cup with Michael Laudrup version 2.

What's fLustrated? :rolleyes:.

A Spelling error :shrug:

Not really no, I just think Tomasson is fucking awful, I don't get why he's still on the national team.

Denmark needs another Laudrup, holy hell we could've been good in this World Cup with Michael Laudrup version 2.

No, you wouldn't have been. You could put Messi in this side and it would not change much. Tomasson was not a good player back at Newcastle, why is he still in the Danish team?

:lmao: 2 Free Kicks. Japan always the first to do things. Great free kick. Hard to see Japan throwing it away now

No, you wouldn't have been. You could put Messi in this side and it would not change much. Tomasson was not a good player back at Newcastle, why is he still in the Danish team?

Because Denmark is shit, and he was good in the early half of the 00's.

I know Denmark wouldn't be that great, but we'd beat Japan if we had the Laudrups and Schmeichel.

And that is PATHETIC - I'm getting frustrated now.

Looking further into Tomasson's career in clubs I'm guessing it's due to his career with Feyenoord that he's on the national team.

Not entirely sure how "honest" the Danish wall was for the second free kick. Sure, it did not fragment but why was it positioned so centrally and why did it not jump? As good as it was, there wasn't that much curl or height on the free kick. A better positioned wall would have protected one post from the right-footed curling free kick

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back