FIFA World Cup 2010: Australia vs Ghana

I have it on, but to say I'm watching it would be to say that I could name one thing that has happened thus far.

I have a question, and I may make a thread about it, but I'll ask it here.

Why are these soccer players such *****es? Everytime they get so much as breathed on, they fall down to the ground and act like they were just mortally shot.

I don't really know Sly, I'm leaning to the whole fact that being hit has it's effects yes but to put a little bit of acting into it in hopes to bring out either a yellow card for the opponent, a red card etc.

Or on the other hand, there's also some that literally looks like they got hurt, like the USA game, where I really think it looked like I think it was Demsey (or what his name is) did some kind of DDT move.

I was like "holy shit, incoming red card".

But really there are some heavy hits every now and then, some people that really looks like they got broken in half, and let's remember, those shoes fucking hurt, I've tried to get stepped on with one of those, OUCH I tell you.

I know :(
god, its 12 oclock here, and I'm watching Australia most likely lose and working on my new forum, this is a serious FML moment

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back