• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite WWF prop

What is you favorite WWF Prop

• The Big Bossman's Nightstick

• Bret Hart's Sunglasses

• Brutus The Barber Beefcake's Hedge Clippers

• The British Bulldogs', uh Bulldog, Matilda

• Freddie Blassie's Cane

• Hacksaw Jim Duggan's 2 x 4

• Jake Roberts' Python

• Jim Coronette's Tennis Racket

• Jimmy Hart's Megaphone

• The Honky Tonk Man's Guitar

• IRS' Steel Briefcase

• Rick Martell's Arrogance Spray

• Mr. Perfect's Towel

• The Undertaker's Urn

• other (please specify)

Results are only viewable after voting.
im going with the megaphone, it was used by jimmy hart and helped him become a better manager and get peoples attention which helped tons of great tag teams and the entire tag team division as a hole. I wonder if Jimmy hart would be as big as he would be with out the megaphone and hence, would the tag team be as good with out jimmy hart back in the 80's

I agree that Jimmy Hart's megaphone was the best prop. I don't think Jimmy would have been as big in the WWF without it. It really added to his character. From a heel kayfabe standpoint Jimmy simply wanted his wrestlers to be able to hear his him over the crowd noise. This could be very annoying and made Hart more hated which in turn made his wrestlers more hated. Not only did using the megaphone get him over more as a heel, but he always had a weapon in hand which of course made him even more hated. This simple prop actually worked on multiple levels.

Unlike most of the other numbnuts on this thread who can't read the OP's message stating he wanted to keep it to WWF days, I have gone with Damien!!!

Jake the Snake was one of my fav's back in the day (not enough to make my sig though)

The best Damien moment for me was watching Yokozuna's face in the 96 Rumble when Jake came in, slid out a massively bigger Damien and Yokozuna just turned into a little kid freaked out like crazy.....

Dude I don't know what thread you're reading but just about everything mentioned was from the WWF. Only Eddie's lowrider was from WWE. Also I don't recall Yoko running from Damien in the rumble. Great choice though. Damien really helped Jake get over. Jake could easily get over on his own and Damien took him to another level.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back