Favorite wrestler and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hmm this is tough fav wrestler and why, this is mine:

Current:

A J Styles / Chris Daniels - Both delivery outstanding matches independent and together.

Past:

Eddie Gurerro / Kurt Angle / Chris beniot - These 3 are truely amazing to watch in the ring when all 3 feuded that was the best technical wrestling i had ever seen then, due to various injuires, they had to calm down their styles and now still good to watch but not the same as a few years ago (RIP EDDIE)

HHH - reason he has amazing chrisma carried so many wrestlers in the last few years for example the transitons of Randy Orton, batista, john cena, shelton benjamin. Or for giving old time wrestlers their outstanding farewell matches ie. Mick Foley,Rock, hulk hogan etc. He is a team player and has done so much for the WWE.

Best independent wrestler :

Austin Aries / Rodrick strong / doug williams - these 3 give it their all night in night out all 3 are sooo under rated and all should have major TV deals.

Special mentions:

Arn Anderson / Sid Vicious / barry windhem / Rick Flair (The original 4 Horseman) - First real dominating wrestling team in sports entertainment.

Oh another prop to Low-Ki (senshi)- his matches v chris daniels / aj/ samoa joe were awesome, and actually SAMOA JOE (before TNA) was an awesome wrestler and stil is just TNA are restricting his in ring ability meh that is wot you get when you enter big bucks :p

triple h .hhh
.the game. the cerebral assassin

he is intimadating and will smash ur brains in w/ da sledgehammer
best wrestler rite nhoww and eva!!!!!!!1

hothead25 said:
Favorite is Hogan.

I'm am a straight up Hogan mark..and I'm not really sure why...I know it's because of his in ring ability....I guess it's just because of nostalgia why I like Hogan so much. I think I just tend to like the guys I grew up watching as a kid.

My favorite over the last 8 years or so has been Austin...he's from Texas, hardass, beer drinker, hell raiser, what's there to say about him that hasn't been said already? I made up my mind when it became a possibility that the 2 may face each other that I would root for Hogan. Hogan is the only guy I would root for over Austin...that includes my hometown hero HBK.
hogan he had no in ring ability
this is my top 5

5.Shanoon Moore(i'm a moore-on)
4.Scott Hall
3.Kevin Nash
2.Matt Hardy
1.hbk
All great wrestlers all great characters

TheDaddy said:
My favorite would be Kevin Nash. I know not alot of people like him but I do. I first saw him in 1993, I would have been around 11 years old. I was one of the tallest people in school & amongst my friends at the time & I instantly felt a connection with him. Plus I thought he looked cool, this was when he had debuted with the WWF and was Shawn Michaels bodyguard at Wrestlemania 10, that's when I first saw him & I've followed his career ever since. That's why he's my favorite.

it's not like people don't like him their just mad at him for being friends with jarret

My all time favorite is Ric Whooooooooooooo Flair! He is the best showman the best wrestler and the absolute best on the mic! Flair is the total package, He can wrestle any kind of match and really sell it. Rember the Flair/ Foley Hardcore match? And to think we almost lost him in a plane crash! His back was broken and they told him he'd never wrestle again! He has made me so mad i've cried, like when he and Sting had their classic matches! Who will ever forget that most famous of catch phrases " to be the man, you have to beat the man, and I am that man!" Ric Flair is the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be!

LenanJosh said:
My all time favorite is Ric Whooooooooooooo Flair! He is the best showman the best wrestler and the absolute best on the mic! Flair is the total package, He can wrestle any kind of match and really sell it. Rember the Flair/ Foley Hardcore match? And to think we almost lost him in a plane crash! His back was broken and they told him he'd never wrestle again! He has made me so mad i've cried, like when he and Sting had their classic matches and he would always find a way to screw Sting out of the title! Who will ever forget that most famous of catch phrases " to be the man, you have to beat the man, and I am that man!" Ric Flair is the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be!
:twak:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back