• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Favorite wrestler and why?

Status
Not open for further replies.
M

Myko

Just a basic question, should be on everyone's minds..

Who is your favorite wrestler and why?

Mine is Ken Kennedy plain and simple because he has more charisma than all o f the WWE, TNA, and ECW put together, when he gets on the mic and yells his name it sends chills down your spine, he is ****y and arrogant and his entrance music is great. He uses moves similar to mine and he is acrobatic while he isn't in the CW division, he is the future of the WWE, he's the gem in the pot of ashes, he is wrestling.

Lance Storm

1. He can wrestle better than anyone EVER!!!
2. He had the attitude of a real champion and professional
3. That he would rather spend time at home with his family than go to the WWE '06 HOF to see his biggest inspiration Bret Hart.
4. Even though WWE didnt know how to use actual wrestlers he never once bitched or complained about his lack of push!!!
5. He held the WCW U.S., WCW Hardcore, and WCW Cruiserweight Championships simultaniusly(if thats how you spell it lol)
6. Plus he had one of the kooliest theme songs ever in WCW. Too bad the only place you can hear it is on WCW Backstage Assault for 10 seconds :(

Favorite is Hogan.

I'm am a straight up Hogan mark..and I'm not really sure why...I know it's not because of his in ring ability....I guess it's just because of nostalgia why I like Hogan so much. I think I just tend to like the guys I grew up watching as a kid.

My favorite over the last 8 years or so has been Austin...he's from Texas, hardass, beer drinker, hell raiser, what's there to say about him that hasn't been said already? I made up my mind when it became a possibility that the 2 may face each other that I would root for Hogan. Hogan is the only guy I would root for over Austin...that includes my hometown hero HBK.

stone cold living crazy lifestyle drinking beer neva took shit not one wrong word from noone he was a hooligan in a wrestling ring turned out to be the most exciting champion edge of seat for his title matches he was the answer to fans everywhere i used to down my drinks while he whooped ass and drank what a crazy guy no one beats him especially when his music disturbed played and he came down n whooped ecw n wcw ass that was a example of his greatness i love him oh give me a hell yeah fans

The Undertaker cause hes the best wrestler in the world

Kurt Angle=Simply the best REAL wrestler to ever make the transition to Sports Entertainment.

HHH-cause when i first started watching wrestling him and jericho were in a fued and it was awesome when he won at mania 18

Alright instead of making a whole new thread, I'm going to use this since this thread is kind of similar. Who do you think is the best Independent wrestler currently? And why? This means no wrestlers that are currently under contract by WWE on Raw, Smackdown, or ECW.

Mine would have to be Kurt Angle because he thrives off of his athletic ability. Sometimes, I actually work out to his wrestling matches. Everytime he pulls of one of those German suplexes, I feel compelled to do a hundred more push ups. He's such a fascinating performer

xTripleHHHx said:
HHH-cause when i first started watching wrestling him and jericho were in a fued and it was awesome when he won at mania 18

thats one of my favorite matches.

Current Favorite is AJ Styles.
All time is Hogan.

Sting i followed him threw his career for late wwe and early wcw and more

I think my fav is Kurt Angle, Rob Van Dam and AJ Styles cause those are the people I intently think of when I'm asked this

I would have to say Hulk Hogan. He was great during the early hulkamania days but it was so cool watching Bash at the Beach 1996 him coming out and dropping those legs drops on Randy Savage. He made it cool for a major face to become a heel.

One other would have to be Kerry Von Erich. He had some great matches in the old WCCW/USWA. The only Von Erich to go to the WWF. I wish they would have given he more of a push when he won the intercontinental title.

my favorite wrestler of all-time is sting. i think he was the real total package(sorry lex). he could wrestle, he had power, he had an affective areial attack, and he was charismatic.

but he's not my favorite right now. i would have to say that my favorites right now is samoa joe and kurt angle. they are both intense, highly skilled, take no b.s. athletes. plus, they both have charisma.

Ugh...hard question. Favorite right now has to be Super Dragon. There are a lot that come extrmely close though. ANd favorite of all times is Steve Austin.

current favorite is AJ Styles.

My all time is Rey Mysterio Jr. He is and was my inspiration. His matches from Mexico and Japan were all absolutely amazing. A hell of a lot better than what he is currently, but I see him being a future HOF'er

My favorite active wrestler would have to be CM Punk. He's the one guy who's matches I look forward to each week. And you know he's outstanding when, on his first match in ECW, he was already getting chants. Not to mention, he's one of the few active wrestlers with a 5 star match under his belt.

Favorite inactive wrestler: I need not explain why I adore Kurt Angle so much...

My favorite would be Kevin Nash. I know not alot of people like him but I do. I first saw him in 1993, I would have been around 11 years old. I was one of the tallest people in school & amongst my friends at the time & I instantly felt a connection with him. Plus I thought he looked cool, this was when he had debuted with the WWF and was Shawn Michaels bodyguard at Wrestlemania 10, that's when I first saw him & I've followed his career ever since. That's why he's my favorite.

Lita :

My first ever best wrestler ... i started loving lita when she was with the Hardy Boyz , and before that i just liked her a little ,then at 2003 - 2004 i really really loved her in ring ability , when she betrayed Kane for Edge i just couldnt ... get over it , i still like her and i will still like her

Undertaker :
hes TOUGH AS HELL !!

Batista:
i liked him when he started pissing HHH off , he is sooo good

John Cena :
Hes a strong son of a gun

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics