Favorite Bant

Guardian of Takhisis

Dark Match Winner
This one goes out to all current and former MODs. Who was your favorite bant. Whether it be for personal reasons or just because you were waiting for that one person to screw up and you finally had them. I have a feeling KB's is going to be Sidious but I could be wrong.

Just posting here to see if it'll garner me an infraction for playing mod.

Sully.

How could I resist the urge to have all the fun that comes with playing mod?

Whenever I eventually ban myself that will be by far my favorite.

Clearly I'm not one of the mods, but I would have to think that banning Game Rage must have been fun. Not that I really minded him that much, because I didn't, but he had such a meltdown in his last few days on here, putting him out of his misery must have been fun for whoever did it.

This one goes out to all current and former MODs. Who was your favorite bant. Whether it be for personal reasons or just because you were waiting for that one person to screw up and you finally had them. I have a feeling KB's is going to be Sidious but I could be wrong.
Thought you were me for a second

I remember finding a member with a cluster of almost 30 different IP adresses and alternate accounts. That was fun.

Wait, when did that happen?

One of my various forum regrets is never actually banning anyone, at least as far as I can remember.

The UFO forum when you made a trolling account, not sure if it's still banned or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back