• Ray Liotta

• Tom Hanks

• Danny DeVito

• Samuel L. Jackson

• Robert De Niro

Results are only viewable after voting.

Sully

Pre-Show Stalwart
Now most of us watch movies, and most of us decided to watch a movie because of the actors playing in it.

I have a lot of favorite actors, but I'll give ya a list.

10. Tim Allen
9. Adam Sandler
8. Ben Stiller
7. John Travolta
6. Martin Lawrence
5. Ray Liotta
4. Tom Hanks
3. Danny DeVito
2. Samuel L. Jackson
1. Robert De Niro

Those guys are all great actors in my opinion, I'm not so focosed on Actresses, but Anna Faris is good in the Scary Movie films, and some others. Drew Barrymore is pretty good too.

So who is your favorite actors? (You don't have to name ten.)

It's a shame Anna Faris only does shit films.

Yeah, toward the beginning of her career, she was doing okay, but now she's doing a whole different type of movies. The House Bunny...Alvin and the Chipmunks...Cloudy with a chance of balls? Though she is hott, so I suppose none of that matters.

Talented actress, but she needs a new agent as she hasn't done anything good in years, with the exception of Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs. She's a bit like The Rock, she makes crap films bearable.

Talented actress, but she needs a new agent as she hasn't done anything good in years, with the exception of Cloudy With A Chance Of Meatballs. She's a bit like The Rock, she makes crap films bearable.

I agree. That way, if the film sucks, you can stare at her :boobies:

She was awesome in Observe and Report. Don't know why you hate that movie so much, Jake.

My favorite actor on your list Tributes is John Travolta, though the best is out of Robert De Niro and Tom Hanks, even if neither haven't done anything decent since the nineties.

Anyway, my favorite actors:

Vincent Cassel
Brad Pitt
River Phoenix
Matt Damon
Leonardo DiCaprio
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Christian Bale
George Clooney
John Travolta
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Jackie Chan
Robert De Niro
Viggo Mortensen
Keanu Reeves
Emile Hirsch
James Van Der Beek
Joshua Jackson
Kyle Chandler
Zach Gilford

Yeah, I'm a fan of a lot of motherfuckers. As I started, the names just kept coming and coming, and I'm sure there's some more I can think of but I'll stop there.

Actresses:

Sandra Bullock
Diane Lane
Naomi Watts
Elisabeth Shue
Kate Winslett
Cate Blanchett
Reese Witherspoon
Katie Holmes

Not as long. It's hard for a woman to truly impress me in film or television, to be honest. The only way I could have included more names was to judge on hotness rather than actual ability.

She was awesome in Observe and Report. Don't know why you hate that movie so much, Jake.

My favorite actor on your list Tributes is John Travolta, though the best is out of Robert De Niro and Tom Hanks, even if neither haven't done anything decent since the nineties.

Anyway, my favorite actors:

Vincent Cassel- WT
Brad Pitt
River Phoenix
Matt Damon- WT
Leonardo DiCaprio- WT
Joseph Gordon-Levitt
Christian Bale
George Clooney- WT
John Travolta- WT
Arnold Schwarzenegger
Jackie Chan
Robert De Niro- WT
Viggo Mortensen
Keanu Reeves
Emile Hirsch
James Van Der Beek
Joshua Jackson
Kyle Chandler
Zach Gilford

Yeah, I'm a fan of a lot of motherfuckers. As I started, the names just kept coming and coming, and I'm sure there's some more I can think of but I'll stop there.

Actresses:

Sandra Bullock- WT
Diane Lane
Elisabeth Shue
Kate Winslett
Cate Blanchett
Reese Witherspoon- WT
Katie Holmes

Not as long. It's hard for a woman to truly impress me in film or television, to be honest. The only way I could have included more names was to judge on hotness rather than actual ability.

I agree on that one. I put a WT next to the ones I like, :)

And I also agree Observe and Report isn't bad, Seth Rogan made it better a little bit, but he's not on the top of my list.

Michael Cera is good too, but I feel most of his films are repetitive..hmmm?

michaelcerafaces.jpg

Oh my god, I completley forgot Bruce Willis, he is very high on my list, possibly number 2. Bump Tim Allen outta there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back