• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Fat or Pregnant

TheOneBigWill

[This Space for Rent]
"When are you due?"

"Excuse me? I'm not pregnant."

*slowly walks away*

Has this ever happened to you? If so, I'm here to give everyone a simple way around it. It's called the fat button.

23679782v1_350x350_Front.jpg

If you're fat, and not pregnant, wear the fucking thing!!!

Never happened to me but my brother always asks my dad when the twins are gonna be born.

I've made the mistake a few times, and it usually ends with me either getting slapped, kicked in the groin, or my favorite, beaten up by the boyfriend (ironically, once I made the mistake of thinking the guy was the pregger one. Not fun).

Pregnant people are fat and fat people look pregnant. I've never understood why I get reprimanded for making a simple mistake.

If only fat people could push their excess flab through their vagina.

That is the single most disgusting mental image I've ever had.

Maybe that's what the wierd genitalia level bulge that truly fat people have is though, their food baby trying to get born.

well i have never done that but one time this old lady asked my mom how many months she has left until the baby comes,and my mom told her she wasnt pregnant.the old lady just walked away embarrassed.

How did you make this mistake? You do realize men can't get pregnant right?

Yes, I realize this is indeed true, but I was absolutely wasted, he was wearin' short shorts, had moobs, and no facial hair. He looked like a stereotypical "butch" in the lesbian relationships. I realized my mistake when he started yelling at me in a mans voice, but it was too late.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back