FAO Creative And/Or Writing Staff

Low_Ki

Former WZCW Tag Team Champion
Guys and girls,

I am really enjoying my time in the fed and I was wondering if there were any writing vacancies for the TV and PPV's?

If there are, or not, could anyone within creative drop me an email as I would love the opportunity to contribute to the fed's awesome shows!

Thanks in advance all

Scotty

Right now I think we're full as far as creative goes, we've got 7 guys in total, 6 at the moment with Ty on a short break due to his recent marriage. Sorry to have to decline as I'm sure you have plenty to add to the table.

On that note however, if you ever have a segment written for a storyline you're involved in and want on the show, feel free to PM either myself, Dave, Phoenix, Thriller, Ty, Show, or Blade, and we'll discuss it and let you know about it. Also, feel free to add something to the WZCW.com section if you want to let your creative juices flow outside of RPs.

Yeah, I would even say that we don't even need 7 people at the moment.

However, we'll keep you in mind for the future if we are looking to replace anyone.

He said writing though, could ease the job on you with a neutral view in the writing

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back