Fantasy Football Help Thread

Before I get started, I know there's already one of these out there, but I couldn't find it so I'm starting one here if you don't mind.

Alright, my first question: Eli or Favre?

Eli Manning is coming off of what some people have been calling a pretty mediocre game against the Texans last week. Granted, the Texans are improving by the day, let alone the week. This week, the Giants make their way back home to meet the Detriot Lions, who may or may not be without their 2nd year franchise QB of the future. The Lions defense has also been slightly improving, but that's not saying much after they blew out the St. Louis Bradfords last week. But all's not positive: Brandon Jacobs might be a large distraction to the entire team if they don't work this out soon. And everyone knows when a Pro Bowl player is unhappy, it's hard for them to focus on the task at hand, which messes everybody up most of the time.

On the other hand, we've got Mr. I Just Retired, But I'm Coming Back To Retire Two Minutes From Now, But Don't Worry, Randy Moss Is Here Now... Brett Favre. The Vikings face the Cowboys, which is never an easy task (except maybe this year). Both teams are looking for their second win of the season, which really surprises me when I look at the amount of talent on both squads. For now, Favre is healthy, but he's admitted to considering sitting out one or two games for the first time since his rookie season in Atlanta. But that really doesn't make a difference, does it? He's still got Randy Moss. He's still got Adrian Peterson. He's still got Jared Allen. He's still got home field advantage. And for me, that's enough for a contest. But when Eli faces Detriot?

Who do you guys think I should go with this week?

I would guess that your best bet would be Eli, Favre's elbow is fucked up so i don't think he's going to be throwing to much and Eli is playing the Lions, granted they are a much better Lions team than what they have been in the past but they still have a tendency to give up points

Eli for sure...against Detroit thats a given. Brett is showing his age and lets be honest Dallas is better than Detroit....plus add Farve has a hurt elbow plus all his off field distractions of his whole sexting incident....Eli is the better start this week even if Jacobs sucks cause remember that only helps meaning he has to pass more even though they have bradshaw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back