Fantasy Basketball

When JGlass can't sleep, he does fantasy work. I'm shopping around Zach Randolph (16 pts, 9.1 rebs per game) in exchange for someone that can produce assists. Anybody interested?

When JGlass can't sleep, he does fantasy work. I'm shopping around Zach Randolph (16 pts, 9.1 rebs per game) in exchange for someone that can produce assists. Anybody interested?

I got a few decent guards. Maybe we can do business. How about Mo Williams? He's not bad playing behind Lillard.

I got a few decent guards. Maybe we can do business. How about Mo Williams? He's not bad playing behind Lillard.

Nah, if I'm going to give up a top 25 rebounder, I'm going to want a top 25 assist producer in exchange.

I think i'm covered in the big man dept. Losing Jrue hurt some, but if i can snatch some boards, all the better.

I like my balance quite a bit if my team stays healthy. As for Kobe, I wouldn't go near himn until he returns to action, plays a good 3-5 games, and shows he hasn lost a step and has the same burst.

Yea, I mean I lost the top ranked player in Fantasy Basketball (Anthony Davis), Jeremy Lin, and Thiago Splitter.

It also doesn't help the majority of my team hasn't played in 2-3 days. :(

Congratulations to LSN80 for winning the Wrestlezone Hoops and Hardwood Fantasy Basketball League! Honorable mention to Lariat for making an impressive playoff run and giving LSN a good run for it in the finals. On a personal level, I guess fifth place is not too shabby, considering basketball is not really my area of expertise.

Thanks guys for taking part in the league, I hope everyone enjoyed it and if so, we will do it all again next season.

OK, so it may be a little early, but I'm hoping to run the Wrestlezone Hoops and Hardwood fantasy basketball league again this year. I think it went reasonably well last year, so I hope to run it again this season in pretty much the same fashion. I have sent invites to the same 12 guys (including myself) as last season (already have three returning guys). If someone is not interested in returning, I'll open it up to new participants. Ideally, I'd like to have the same 12 people this year, but we will see how that goes.

Check your emails guys, and respond to the invite if you are interested again. If not, let me know and we'll try to find replacements. The draft day and time is October 12 at 8pm EST, but that's preliminary and can easily be changed if necessary.

Hope to see you all back again this season!

OK, so while the start of our fantasy basketball league is still over a month away, just a couple of housekeeping matters.

Still waiting on LSN, Pancake, and Indy to formally accept their invitations. If you didn't receive your email, let me know and I'll resend it. At the moment we have an odd number of participants, and I'm trying to address this before we are scrambling at the last minute to find someone. Or end up having to drop someone.

In that regard, we have two guys confirmed to not be returning. We could cap it at 10 guys, but I'm willing to add two new guys if there is interest. So if anyone else wants to sign up, send me a PM with your email and I'll send you an invitation.

I had to push the live draft back a week because I will be out of town on October 12 when it was originally scheduled. So now it's set up for the same time, but one week later, on October 19th.

Any suggestions, let me know :)

I did one two years ago. Got the first pick, autodrafted Lebron James, never paid any attention to it, came in 4th place. Imagine what I could do if I applied myself?

But na, I'm not interested.

Just a friendly reminder to the guys who have signed up to participate in the fantasy basketball league again this season. Right now we have eight guys, and it looks like that will be the final number. Don't forget that the draft is at 8pm ET tonight. It would be great if everyone can be there to participate as it sucks when the draft turns out to be largely auto drafted. Hopefully everyone will be there this evening, and good luck to all!

I likely won't be able to make it. I did set my pre draft rankings though. Hopefully I don't get 5 centers lol

Well this should be a competitive season. Looks like everyone should have an all star roster.

Disappointed though that 5/8 were auto drafted. I know people are busy, but the draft is always more fun when there are people there picking as it's occurring and trash talking a little. I know Big Sexy set things up ahead with his pre draft rankings, hopefully the other guys did too.

I don't think they did, at least in the first two rounds. Each draft was the same order as they were ranked.

It looks like I had the first pick since I got LeBron. I'm really happy with my autodraft team and probably wouldn't have done much different had I been there. I moved guys like Drummond, D Rose, and Lance Stephenson up in my personal rankings so I'm glad I got them.

Only guy I'm unsure of its Kyle Korver. Other than that I have some studs if they remain healthy. Good luck fellas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back