FalKon's Magical Land of Bronydom: The [Official] MLP Thread

Season 2 is now on Netflix. I know what I'm doing on my day off tomorrow

Makes me happy because I don't like using youtube to watch full shows

I just finished Season 1. It's not that bad. Definitely not something i'd buy action figures for but it's pretty funny at times.

Still never watched My Little Pony. Have discovered a different Hasbro show (Transformers Prime) which I like. So I'll probably check it out in the summer. After deciding which of the three potential WZCW characters I've got bouncing around in my head I decide to bring forward.

Staremixcream?

No, Arceemix.

Sadly none of the characters are Hasbro inspired (at the moment). I'm currently torn between two fairly conventional characters (although one would need a network of NPCs) and one that would probably require me to PM creative with information that doesn't fit on the application form.

Look what I got today

have-a-derpy-day.jpg

Oh. MY. CELESTIA!!! IT'S GLORIOUS! WE DESIRE TO KNOW WHERE YOU GOT IT, SO THAT WE MAY PROCURE A SIMILAR ONE!

Sorry, I had to use the traditional Royal Canterlot dialect just then.

I got mine at Hot Topic. I was walking past the store in the mall today and it caught my eye

I've thought about going into a Hot Topic for MLP stuff, but then I would have to go into a Hot Topic.

It's okay. I forgive you. Derpy Hooves demands extraordinary measures.

Did you guys here about a couple of the songs being nominated for Daytime Emmys? "Find a Pet" and "Becoming Popular" - the latter is better known as "Every Pony".

I quite enjoy "Find a Pet", myself. "Every Pony" is okay. Catchy, but not a lot of substance.

You're kidding? Smile or This Day Aria weren't nominated but those shitty songs were? I'm sorry but you can't compare Find A Pet/Every Pony to Pinkie Pie or a Cadence/Cadence Duet.

It still doesn't explain why the majority of the fanbase is fucking insufferable, which is my only problem with the show really.

I'm sure they aren't even 1% as bad as the Naruto fanbase, which has by far the worst fans I've ever seen in a cartoon/anime.

Double Cadence Sun Power > FlutterDash... until season 3.

I've also picked up my first MLP toy from McDonalds! I collected Twilight Sparkle... yay!

[YOUTUBE]mamDP2oRlw8&feature=related[/YOUTUBE]

Bam! Just when y'all thought it couldn't get any more badass!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back