FalKon's Magical Land of Bronydom: The [Official] MLP Thread

So where is everyone in the series? I'm just a few episodes off of being current with season 2, which I understand just ended or is close to ending.
I'm almost done with season 1.

It's all that's available on Netflix and i don't know where else i can watch it so I'm taking my time finishing it

I'm almost done with season 1.

It's all that's available on Netflix and i don't know where else i can watch it so I'm taking my time finishing it

Brony, I am disappoint. It is well known that all episodes are widely available in 1080p on the Youtube.

Brony, I am disappoint. It is well known that all episodes are widely available in 1080p on the Youtube.
When I think TV shows youtube is not the first thing that comes to mind.

Also SWEET!!!! Now I don't have to worry about finishing Season 1 and not having a way to watch more

Thats how I got through all but three or four episodes in the first season. I watch reruns on the HUB almost every morning

I've been up-to-date with season 2 since episode 14. I'm waiting for episode 25, season 2... a two-parter on the Royal Wedding of Canterlot. Twilight's brother is marrying Celestia's niece... who, according to ponylore, is Princess Luna's daughter.

I've heard its more than likely to happen.

I have my whole Saturday planned out. Royal Wedding in the morning, Battlefield 3 in the afternoon, hitting up Bdubs that night for UFC 145

Sometimes I wish the forum allowed custom AVs because I have the same Av on every other forum I belong to

rainbow.gif

I've been thinking about somehow commissioning a ponified version of Strummer smoking for the next round of avatar updates.

We should probably put forth an avatar for all bronies first off... no good asking Sly/KB for 50 pony avatar's... they'd reject it instantly. Something like:

300px-DerpyHooves.png
300px-DerpyHooves.png
300px-DerpyHooves.png

Derpy is best muffin.

Shotaro and I had a fun time giving Pancake shit on XBL today for hating ponies. Then Shotaro and I got into a little argument over AJ.

I fucking hope there are little to no episodes based around AJ in S3. We need more Fluttershy, Rarity and Rainbow Dash character expansion. Twilight is almost done to death although having an episode where she has read her last book might not be bad... and you can never have too many Pinkie episodes.

Season 3 needs more Derpy.

I want to know more about Scootaloo. She is the only CMC who doesn't have a decent back story.

I also want to see more Tank and Dashy. She was the last to get a pet and then he was never heard from again

Always need more Derpy

Soooo goddamn stoked for tomorrows two parter!!!! Shit, I haven't been this excited for a wedding since Sonny and Carly's first on GH!!!

That image is awesome. Sorry to make you all disappoint but I'll be pitching my own avatar if/when they come open again. I use the same one everywhere...

Caught a bit of an episode on The Hub (Whatever channel that is, it's around the cartoon network/nickelodeon range) while checking to see if there was some old spongebob on, changed it after a couple of minutes; didn't hate it, but I still don't see what's so special about the show.

Caught a bit of an episode on The Hub (Whatever channel that is, it's around the cartoon network/nickelodeon range) while checking to see if there was some old spongebob on, changed it after a couple of minutes; didn't hate it, but I still don't see what's so special about the show.

:shrug:

It hits everyone differently. I mean, there's serious psychological research into why people (why adults esp. males, that is) like it. I haven't got the answer.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back