FalKon's Magical Land of Bronydom: The [Official] MLP Thread

Viola Moonlight

I'm Literally Just Here for WZCW
A sacred place for all bronies to relish in the magic of friendship, loving and tolerating one another for the greater good of Equestria. We have disturbed the peace of WZCW so we must find a new home, just like the Pegasi, the Unicorns and the Earth ponies once did.

Or if you can't be fucked to discuss ponies, I'm always available for a chat. Which reminds me: J-Dogg, my phone is fucked. I'm getting a new one tomorrow so I'll call you sometime after lunch.

Also:

1297540431350.jpg

Yeah, between us we did totally fuck up the WZCW discussion thread. Once it was out there everyone got jumping on the bandwagon. Ponies were everywhere.

It was fun. (the ponies, not the thread fucking. I figure that would be like garrotting your penis)

Not everyone: we've got some haters like Lee and Remix in there... as well as everyone on creative exlcuding Harthan. Basically: on a much smaller scale, that's what bronies did to 4chan in the beginning.

tumblr_lowzue1Wj11qmmaxzo1_250.gif

Not everyone: we've got some haters like Lee and Remix in there... as well as everyone on creative exlcuding Harthan. Basically: on a much smaller scale, that's what bronies did to 4chan in the beginning.

Right before they called cancer on it and started ban-hammering ip addresses. On a side note where can I acquire good pony memes from? Mem generator takes forever!

I'm a hater? Pretty sure I'm indifferent. However the reams of brony stuff that gets posted in the WZCW discussion thread got annoying.

Oh my.

I've been thinking of the Sweetie Bell 'Dumb Fabric' shirt, but it's purple, and I don't know if I can pull off purple.

I have a purple Dr. Dre shirt. Its hard to match it with anything other than jeans so I probably couldn't pull it off personally

Lol at this how'd I know you make this thread Falkon, oh and thanks for the mention of me, it was thoughtful.

No worries dude... I'll be getting my new phone after lunch. Will talk to you then... oh and congrats as well with Ash.

For the bronies: if you like Derpy & Doctor Hooves:

[youtube]_U0QDt8wiCs[/youtube]

So where is everyone in the series? I'm just a few episodes off of being current with season 2, which I understand just ended or is close to ending.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back