• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Ezekiel Jackson to ECW

AnthonyMango/NoFate007

A Post Is Worth A Thousand Words
So they have Mark Henry, Vladimir Kozlov, AND Ezekiel Jackson on the same 1-hour show? Overkill. They need to move Henry.

Also, this will make or break Jackson's WWE career.

Finally a draft pick to ECW.

ECW got... Ezekiel Jackson. Oh damn it.

So, they lost The Miz and won Kozlov, today they lost Alicia Fox and won Ezekiel Jackson. I guess this means one of two things, Kendrick to ECW too (it wouldn't be bad at all) or he will be wished the best on future endeavours...

Wow, there is some meat on ECW now. Zeke, Koslov, Mark Henry, and Swagga.

Either Jack is turning face, or Christian is going to be the man.

If you have either Jack or Christian as the man, then a gauntlet of matches with Zeke, Koslov and Henry would be nice. Maybe a reformation of the nation of domination.

I can't see them keeping Mark Henry on there after this move. They'll need to move him over to Smackdown. How can they have Bourne/Kozlov, Bourne/Henry, and Bourne/Ezekiel? Its the same match 3 times over.

I think Big Zeke will be better than Kozlov and Mark Henry combined. He seems to be more agile than the other two, and he has a chance to be a bigger draw. This is a good move for the WWE, so now Jackson just needs to prove that he belongs on the show on a weekly basis.

Somehow they probably need to turn one of them face. I dunno how, but as has been said, it's "too much meat" for one show. ECW needs faces, and badly.

I think overall, this move is exactly what Zeke needs - it's just a shame he didn't have the pay-off of getting fed up of Kendrick and having a quick feud which Zeke would win and move on to bigger things. Oh well.

uuuuuhhhh...

Welp, both Zeke AND TBK are pretty much fucked. TBK wont be shit without his huge bodygaurd to help him, and Zeke is FAR too green to make it on his own yet. Now they have Kozlov, Henry, AND Zeke? they can only do ONE easy sqaush every week.

Although I could see an incredibly imposing team being made out of Mark Henry and Zeke. Holy fuck. Who touches THEM?? Thats the only way I can see this succeeding.

Um, somebody tell me why Kendrick wasn't traded to ECW. I predicted both would move over to ECW. We've hardly seen anything from this guy. As NorCal said, I just don't think he's ready to be on his own yet. Vladimir Kozlov and Mark Henry will probably over shadow him, because having 3 monsters on a 1 hour show is a bit much. It's just a shame the matches on ECW are going to suck now, because all 3 of these guys put me to sleep. My only hope is that Swagger holds the ECW Title until the next draft. :lmao: Like that's going to happen.

If Kendrick moved to ECW, this would have been an awesome move. Instead, I can't really decide whether I like it or not. Hopefully it's one of those moves that looks shit on paper but turns out to be really good in the long term.

ECW also has Henry and Kozlov so it's going to be hard for Jackson to make a name for himself. I can see him and Henry teaming up to help out the tag-team division and I think it can work for a little while with a better mouthpiece than Tony Atlas.

Whenever someone appears on ECW, I try to think about who would fit in best in the old ECW. Zeke would. He has the look, and the character, to be successful on ECW. Will he be a singles wrestler? No. Will he be a tag wrestler? Probably not.

What other scrawny white gy got drafted to ECW? Zack Ryder. Guess who will need a bodyguard from guys like Kozlov and Henry? Zack Ryder.

It's re-working the same gimmick, but it worked for him on Friday, and should work for him on Tuesday.

If he stays a singles competitor, he's toast. No butter.

I like Zeke and I hope he does well for him self on ECW. Like others have stated it might have been a bit of a mistake to break him and TBK up but I think The Kendrick is most likely done with his minnie-push,and with his size and backstage woes I predict he won't make it past a dignified jobber if even that. I see no reason to take someone who might have a future and let him have a roll of the dice,but I just hope he doesn't make a full wrestling debut yet as I thought he was doing a fine job with his managerial services,and should be kept in that role. If they were to make him a full time in ring competitor,then I definitely second Little Lawler's idea of him and Henry as a Tag Team, with Atlas as the manager. It could attempt to strengthen the tag division and keep both of the two(at least Henry for sure) out of the Main Event.I don't dislike either one of them ,in fact I like Jacksons look and would love to see him get a pretty credible singles career but with Kozlov now on ECW I think that there is only room for one Monster in the main event spot on Tuesdays.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back