Explain Yourself Senoir Coconut

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
Your going to read this I know. You wont not read a thread that has your name in the title. Explain yourself.

i think it would be a great oppurtunity for people to speak their minds (even tho that isnt allowed on this site courtesy to our great admins)

I give him a cool name, after my fave singer from the musical arts. And he alludes to the fact that I'm keeping all the brothers down. How dare he.

Wow he hasn't replied. And yet he's looked at the thread. Weird. I'm not going to ban you or put you in the prison if you reply. But I will if you dont.

He's got Yom Kippur (Jewish holiday) hence why he's not been on

hey guys...i am back...hold the parade.

I dont remember the thread i posted that in.

Care to refresh my memory, plz

lol....oh I found out what thread that was. Let me explain myself...lol...we were discussing having maybe a PPV Sub-Forum. So as a joke, I wrote that we get no freedom of speech here, because a while ago, someone was put in prison (not me) bc they flamed other people and then said it was freedom of speech, and then someone said (I think it was an admin not sure tho) "You Get No Freedoms Here."

It even says that in the rules here, i think.

If i pissed anyone off, i am sorry!!

I love the name Senoir Coconut, and i really don't wanna go back into the prison, it smells in there!!

lol...so am i safe?

lol

when i wrote Am i safe...i thought of the coolest thing ever!!

Let's make a game with like only 8 people in it.

Every week that person gets eliminated.

It is like Survivor...and everyone votes and someone with the most votes...gets eliminated!!

How awesome would that be?!?!

would you join?

this is your bar room....u could do it and be the boss of it.

You can make the rules and everything...because you would make it 100000 times better than i could.

i posted it in the regular bar room...it looks fine but i dont have the WHOLE idea planned out there...if Cola wants to take over it...then if we havent started yet then fine....he can have it if he wants it

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back