Exam today

TLC

Yeah, bitch! Magnets!
I have a music exam today which I am totally not ready for. 2 hours to do two essay's, two questions on skeleton scores, questions on a piece and an SATB to do. Wish me luck!

Anyone else have any exams lately?

Thanks guys. Exam went quite well, well at least I hope.

Good luck to you also Ferbian :)

It was okay. The first bit was pretty hard but the essay's pretty easy and the the last two parts were a breeze. Let's hope the first part didn't ruin my grade.

:p The thing that sucks is that if I don't pass it, I don't even get the chance to retake.

Yeah that sucks.

I had a bad score on a test about a weeks time ago, sadly I passed, and therefore I couldn't redo it.

I'd be happy with a pass. That's how hard I've been finding Music. I need to get a good grade anyway If I want to get into a good uni

Politics, sociology and american history. Although I finished the politics exams. How about you? My friend had music today, she found it really difficult.

Politics, sociology and american history. Although I finished the politics exams. How about you? My friend had music today, she found it really difficult.

Ouch sounds hard. I just had music as I had my Science ones before. I only found it easy ish because the essay parts were on what I had revised previously.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back