Even if I"m banned

Finally, I am back in the green!! Man, you get on Jonny's bad side one time, and it takes like three months to get your rep back. Red is just an unflattering color.

hahah you're hysterical, everything has been said before so their is nothing original about anything.

Not really, there's plenty of shit out there you could bash, of course I can understand how this could be hard for someone with the mentality of a 3 yr old to grasp

You are a fool, who gets owned on HHH debates... Wow, the guy is really an egotist, and KK, and Masters said that. :lmao:

Actually I do pretty well in those debates unlike you I actually read the post of the person I'm debating so that when I respond the shit actually makes sense, and Masters was fired, hence their may be some bitterness there, I know if I got fired I would be bitter

Someone gets tired because he cant support his precious ROH?

Have I ever stopped supporting ROH, I beleive I support it whenever I buy their DVDs, whenever I watch their shows, and whenever I talk about their product, at least I give shit a chance before bashing the fuck out of it, and I find better things to bash than stupid shit like bad lighting, and the announcers, oh yea and I almost forgot the 900 moves, BTW I love how you and every other Cena fan goes straight for that when bashing ROH, but I guess I can understand that it might be difficult to grasp the fact that there are wrestlers out there capable of doing 895 more moves than Cena

Not really, there's plenty of shit out there you could bash, of course I can understand how this could be hard for someone with the mentality of a 3 yr old to grasp
Lawlz, I am smarter than you will ever be? What do you do for a living? Lawlz, shit to bash? People constantly bash five moves of doom, but every superstar has em... but i guess it is hard to grasp when you watch someone perform 900 moves, and all as it equals is no selling, and like an illogical spotfest.

Actually I do pretty well in those debates unlike you I actually read the post of the person I'm debating so that when I respond the shit actually makes sense, and Masters was fired, hence their may be some bitterness there, I know if I got fired I would be bitter
Meh, Kelly has also said bad things, Hudon has, and so has Konnan. HHH is a power hungry SOB. He holds talent, down, and i read the posts... thank you very much....

IMO you do pretty bad in those debates.

Have I ever stopped supporting ROH, I beleive I support it whenever I buy their DVDs, whenever I watch their shows, and whenever I talk about their product, at least I give shit a chance before bashing the fuck out of it, and I find better things to bash than stupid shit like bad lighting, and the announcers, oh yea and I almost forgot the 900 moves, BTW I love how you and every other Cena fan goes straight for that when bashing ROH, but I guess I can understand that it might be difficult to grasp the fact that there are wrestlers out there capable of doing 895 more moves than Cena
Who cares if you have ever stopped supporting it? Their are like 15 other people in America who support it. Cena can do more than five moves, have you watched his earlier stuff? Well you're a HHH fan and he does like 4-5 moves.

ROH is so overrated it is ridiculous. All their wrestlers are overrated, and the majority of em make it nowhere outside of ROH. Cena could run laps around every ROH superstar. That is why he is on the A show, and ROH wrestlers can barely sell out high school gymnasiums.

Gimme a break

Well, that's because Raven had taken a potion that would make him immortal, so that he could finally defeat Tommy Dreamer and his huge muscles... er, I mean kendo sticks.

This is definetely the most entertaining thread that i have ever read. In the middle of this there have been like 2 or 3 seperate fueds going on. Its good read, and quite the time passer as well.

In high school, my friends had this thing where when we didn't feel like remembering someone's name, we'd just call them Richard. So, this will be easy to remember.

In high school my friends would always make reference to David Spades character in the movie Tommy Boy, they would always do the "Richard what did you do" referring to when he ripped the car door off the hinges, and the whole whacking it in the hotel room. Yeah good movie, not that great of a character to be referenced to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back