Eve the next divas champion.

Yes, she has improved since her debut and mosst likely want to coninue imporving. But that does not mean she has improved enough to hold the title.

Apparently WWE thinks otherwise.

She still is to basic and boring in the ring and has barely any charisma. No fans cheers for her and well, I can't remember her getting some mic time.. I would not say she is better in the ring that most divas. Even if we are only talking about the raw divas.

She's better in the ring than nearly all of the Raw divas, and definitely the second best after Maryse on the mic. Listen during her promos, she's a good face. She also showed huge potential as a heel during her promo contest in the diva search, Eve is so underrated it's not even funny.

Which is the response she gets ALL the time. ZERO... did u hear anything when she won the title? Not me.

I recall hearing cheers. I blame the fact that fans have been trained to think that the divas segments are a break or a chance to go do something else. I hate that mentality and Eve could change that if fans gave her more of a chance.

Barely anything at all. People do care about the divas division... much more then u think. But if u are going to give some random diva the title, how can they care. Sure she has been recently built up to win the title, but she still has no character that fans would cheer for her.

Yes she does, she has a character of a face who wants to win the title and be taken seriously. They didn't "randomly give some diva the title", they are giving her a chance to see if she can be the next chosen one of a dying division.

I agree with that part, new feuds will happen and it will be interesting the next few weeks to see what will happen. But that does not mean that tehy had to put it on her. They could have also put the title on Gail Kim, or dare I say it Kelly Kelly, and there would still be the new refreshing feuds. Atleast Gail can wrestle and atleast fans care more about Kelly Kelly.

I am so sick of people whining about putting the belt on Gail Kim. Being a great wrestler is not all it takes, that's the same reason for why Shelton Benjamin is a midcarder for life.

Someone fans like to root for= Kelly Kelly

Agreed, it's truly unfair that Kelly has not gotten even one title win yet. She deserves it almost as much as Eve did.

Someone that could wreslte= Gail Kim

I'll gladly pass. She'd be such a boring champion.

Eve is not popular at all and I dont see people caring (besides the little few). Thats why I said they should put it the title on Gail. Nobody cares for her either (besides the little few) but at least she can wrestle.

Eve can wrestle too. She has legit abilities that she's finally being allowed to showcase.... AND she's someone the fans can get behind. Eve's not boring like Gail.

I am not saying Eve sucks. I just think she still needed a long way to go b4 holding the title. It's too early for her and Kelly Kelly to even be thinking about it.

They have been on the roster for over THREE YEARS!!!! How is it too early for them to be thinking about it? I just hope kelly finally gets her shot soon too. How long are you saying you want it to take before they have paid their dues and "deserve" to be champion by reasons other than those WWE are using?

I just think that they need more build up character wise AND need to wrestle better b4 holding the title. I was happy with Eve getting a shot at the title. But she doesn't deserve to hold it. Atleast not yet.

All I'm asking for is "why?". She's the Divas Champion. It seems that WWE as well as her fans see something in her that you haven't yet.

The title has been burried because of person with no history that can NOT wreslte is holding it. Atleast all the other divas that held it could wrestle.

That's not fair to Eve. She does have legit abilities and has been showing us that in her matches. If you don't like her, that's fine, but you should at least acknowledge her skills. I might not like Gail or Melina but I still admit that they know how to wrestle.

She might be the future of the division, but right now she is not and I can't take her holding the title seriously.

And why is that? What's stopping her from being the future? How can you not take her holding the title seriously? She knows how to wrestle, cuts great promos, is over, can play either a face or a heel, and has been on the roster for three years. Seriously man.... she deserves it.

She is not the top tier on Raw yet, there are far more talented divas on raw that should be holding the title then her. I even rank Kelly Kelly above her because atleast she gets a cheer.

She's top tier, meaning she is #3 or better in every category. Appearance? loses only to Kelly (although different guys find different divas to be more attractive, so that's more or less disregarded). In-ring ability? 3rd behind Melina and Gail. Promo ability? A very close 2nd to Maryse. Determination? 1st with no one coming close. Crowd reaction? I'd say she's about 3rd there behind Kelly and maybe Melina. So there you have it, Eve deserves this push because everyone who is top tier in their division should get to hold a belt at least once.

I think Eve winning the Diva's championship was a good idea, but the time to reign isn't right now. Sure, she slugs her guts out in the ring to look passable as a wrestler but she still botches her moves. There have been many times when she misses her opponents when she flips and it's blatantly obvious that carrying on with the match wrecks her credibility. She needs to time herself right and get herself in the right position to execute the moves. Safety first is always a great philosophy, but too much safety dejects from the entertainment of professional wrestling.

Once she works out the kinks in the chain I'd definitely buy her as a champion. She's a good worker and I've seen some of the best selling from the diva's division from her in recent memory. All she needs is a feud with someone that can hang with her and she should be fine.

The only problem is that She might not get a title reign. And that's pretty sad because I think that she might be a good title holder. And we all know that besides Maryse and McCool, Mickie and Melina will always have one of the titles around their waist.

Wow I guess I was wrong. Hey I'm really happy that now the "E" has crown a new Divas champion. Maryse was a good Divas champion, But it was getting kind of lame and boring to see the same Divas get a title reing. Now that Eve is the new champion it will be a fresh start and maybe some new opportunities for other Divas to get some Tv time. Her title reing will bring in some new feud and the Diva's division might rise again.

I could see Eve as the new face of the divas division. Mickie and Melina got stale and no one has been stepping up as of lately. Eve as the new Divas champion will bring them hope and that might make them the best womens wrestling division. We will just have to see what plans the "E" has instore for the new Divas champion and the Divas Division.

Eve winning the title isn't that much of a big shocker to me. I didn't however expect her to win the title, at least not yet anyway, but now that she is the champion, I don't want VKM to take the title off her anytime soon, I say give her a nice title run, I would say 2 or 3 months, although I don't see that happening.

Eve winning the title was justlike Sheamus winning at TLC for me, I was surprised he won, but because he had it, I didn't want the "E" to take the title from him just after a month.

Right now, the same goes for Eve, I would like to see her successfully defending her title and feuding with at least 3 divas.

Taking the title off her less than a month after she won it, will just kill her off IMO.

Funny how Eve was the only one who botched in the Divas Mania match (other than Vickie) and she was the one chosen to win the title 3 weeks later.:suspic:

Apparently WWE thinks otherwise.

WWE thinks lots of crap that will be good.. and see how that turns out... -__-
Not to say this is crap... lets see how things go from here....

She's better in the ring than nearly all of the Raw divas, and definitely the second best after Maryse on the mic. Listen during her promos, she's a good face. She also showed huge potential as a heel during her promo contest in the diva search, Eve is so underrated it's not even funny.

I can't remember at all her cutting promos.. I need to go check that.. I would not say she is better in the ring then most divas. Gail, maryse, jillian, katie and even alicia are better then her.

I recall hearing cheers. I blame the fact that fans have been trained to think that the divas segments are a break or a chance to go do something else. I hate that mentality and Eve could change that if fans gave her more of a chance.

I cannot agree more on the mentality of the people have of diva matches. It gets so frustrating. I hate it when they diss it so much. Potty breaks, or I couldnt care less to watch the match... uggg
There were barely cheers... EVERY WEEK she does not get cheers or barely anything at all...

Yes she does, she has a character of a face who wants to win the title and be taken seriously. They didn't "randomly give some diva the title", they are giving her a chance to see if she can be the next chosen one of a dying division.

Meh, I guess thats kinda like a character.. Bet allot of people still wont be able to distinguish her from other divas... or dont kow her name. Besides the really into wrestling people like us anyways... BTW, you mean the dying RAW divas division... Smackdown is doing great.

I am so sick of people whining about putting the belt on Gail Kim. Being a great wrestler is not all it takes, that's the same reason for why Shelton Benjamin is a midcarder for life.

Ofcourse being a great wrestler is not all it takes... and I agree she is so boring and stale in WWE... but there must have been a reason why she got a great title run in TNA... she has great potential... She can be doing much more... I guess WWE just doent like her because of TNA

Agreed, it's truly unfair that Kelly has not gotten even one title win yet. She deserves it almost as much as Eve did.

Atleast Kelly Kelly with the title would get MORE heads turning.. unlike eve with the title... U have to face the facts that she barely gets any pop... she is as dead as gail kim....

I'll gladly pass. She'd be such a boring champion.

Why would she be boring? I think she would be as boring as Eve character wise. Atleast she can be exiting to see in wrestling wise... More then I can for eve botching most of the things she does.

Eve can wrestle too. She has legit abilities that she's finally being allowed to showcase.... AND she's someone the fans can get behind. Eve's not boring like Gail.

Eve can kinda wrestle. She has her moves.. But she has her usual botches as well. It just makes her seem unbelievable that way that she can still pick up the win when she cant even let the wrestling match seem smooth. I can't see fans getting behind her... but thats something we will have to see for the following weeks.

They have been on the roster for over THREE YEARS!!!! How is it too early for them to be thinking about it? I just hope kelly finally gets her shot soon too. How long are you saying you want it to take before they have paid their dues and "deserve" to be champion by reasons other than those WWE are using?

Being on the roster for so many years says nothing about how much you deserve the title. You have to prove that u can wrestle and put up good matches, cut great promos, and keep fans interested. Neither Eve nor Kelly have all 3 of these facts. Wrestling is the most important and thats where they lack the most. Eve also lacks the opoularity... which is why I would even consider Kelly above Eve. Like Canidice Michelle... she has been in the wwe for how long? She got her title shots LATE in her career because it was then that she could kind of carry herself as a wrestler. And I even dissaproved he because she was never that good. So now imagine Eve thats even worse then Candice... I guess U can say I am a bit harder on who I want to see holding the title.

All I'm asking for is "why?". She's the Divas Champion. It seems that WWE as well as her fans see something in her that you haven't yet.

Obviously not the fans... just her fans.. WWE sees lots of things that doesnt work out... I think I have stated that b4 in this comment... but like I said... lack of wrestling and popularity is not a way to go... she doesnt deserve the title yet and needs to work on these skillsb4 ever holding it again...

That's not fair to Eve. She does have legit abilities and has been showing us that in her matches. If you don't like her, that's fine, but you should at least acknowledge her skills. I might not like Gail or Melina but I still admit that they know how to wrestle.

I am not saying I dont like her. I never hated her... But if WWE is going to push her b4 more deserving people. I will dislike her. I'll admit it when they have it. I admit that michelle can wreslter really well.. and we both know how much I can't stand her. But Eve is not that good of a wrestler yet... so I can't admit something I dont believe in...

And why is that? What's stopping her from being the future? How can you not take her holding the title seriously? She knows how to wrestle, cuts great promos, is over, can play either a face or a heel, and has been on the roster for three years. Seriously man.... she deserves it.

Like I said.. it takes more then 3 years in WWE to hold a title. She is not that good of a wrestler and I dont know why u think she is popular when she clearly is NOT. I am not saying she is not the future.. but she needs to work on her skills if she ever wants to be.

She's top tier, meaning she is #3 or better in every category. Appearance? loses only to Kelly (although different guys find different divas to be more attractive, so that's more or less disregarded). In-ring ability? 3rd behind Melina and Gail. Promo ability? A very close 2nd to Maryse. Determination? 1st with no one coming close. Crowd reaction? I'd say she's about 3rd there behind Kelly and maybe Melina. So there you have it, Eve deserves this push because everyone who is top tier in their division should get to hold a belt at least once.

She is lucky she is brunette.. she is the hottest to me on Raw :p
In ring ability is NOT #3... she is atleast #6... I think even less if there are more divas then I remember on raw... I cant say anything about promo but I think that melina should be better then her... determination??? you can never tell... thats all back stage... Crowd reaction.. Melina and Kelly Kelly is better then her.. and since gail is the only other face, id say they both have the same crowd reaction and is tied at #3... But I assume she might get more now she is divas champ... She is not top tier in everything... thats how I see it... She needs to work allot b4 she holds that title again... Lets just hope that wwe does something good witht this title reign. Maby they can build eve with the title...

WWE thinks lots of crap that will be good.. and see how that turns out... -__-
Not to say this is crap... lets see how things go from here....

Fair enough, WWE does make a lot of stupid decisions but making Eve the Divas Champion is hardly a bad decision.

I can't remember at all her cutting promos.. I need to go check that..

Yep.... you do.

I would not say she is better in the ring then most divas. Gail, maryse, jillian, katie and even alicia are better then her.

The only one from that list better than Eve in the ring is Gail.

There were barely cheers... EVERY WEEK she does not get cheers or barely anything at all...

Yes, but she did get a reaction. It would be a larger reaction if it weren't for so many people treating divas matches as breaks.

Meh, I guess thats kinda like a character.. Bet allot of people still wont be able to distinguish her from other divas... or dont kow her name. Besides the really into wrestling people like us anyways... BTW, you mean the dying RAW divas division... Smackdown is doing great.

No, I meant both divisions. They are both dying divisions, although Michelle still being champion is a step in the right direction.... as is Eve as Raw's female champ.

Ofcourse being a great wrestler is not all it takes... and I agree she is so boring and stale in WWE... but there must have been a reason why she got a great title run in TNA... she has great potential... She can be doing much more... I guess WWE just doent like her because of TNA

Right, pretty much. Vince hates when his talent win their first world title (or womens title in the case of divas) in another federation. So, we are stuck with an incredibly boring character for Gail who will never get pushed.

Atleast Kelly Kelly with the title would get MORE heads turning.. unlike eve with the title... U have to face the facts that she barely gets any pop... she is as dead as gail kim....

This has already been answered. The blame lies with fans treating divas matches as breaks. Eve deserves her push, no questions asked.

Why would she be boring? I think she would be as boring as Eve character wise. Atleast she can be exiting to see in wrestling wise... More then I can for eve botching most of the things she does.

What? Eve, who actually HAS a character.... a determined face who wants to win the title and be taken seriously.... would be as boring as Gail Kim, who has NO character? Sorry but I disagree 100% there, even on Gail being more exciting wrestling-wise. Eve's good in the ring, have you not been watching the matches?

Eve can kinda wrestle. She has her moves.. But she has her usual botches as well. It just makes her seem unbelievable that way that she can still pick up the win when she cant even let the wrestling match seem smooth. I can't see fans getting behind her... but thats something we will have to see for the following weeks.

Fans are already getting behind her. You're a little too late on that prediction. Also.... everyone botches. No one is perfect. You aren't being very fair.

Being on the roster for so many years says nothing about how much you deserve the title.

That wasn't the point. You made it sound like she hadn't paid her dues or something. She's been improving non-stop and WANTS to improve. She does deserve the title.

You have to prove that u can wrestle and put up good matches, cut great promos, and keep fans interested. Neither Eve nor Kelly have all 3 of these facts.

Here we go again. You don't like Kelly and Eve. I get it. Why can't you admit that they are good in the ring, great at promos, and keep fans interested? Seriously?

Wrestling is the most important and thats where they lack the most.

WRONG. They have to keep the fans interested. In-ring ability is not the only important factor. Half the recent champions for any belt in recent memory wouldn't have ever gotten there if in-ring ability was the only factor determining who should be champion.

Eve also lacks the opoularity... which is why I would even consider Kelly above Eve. Like Canidice Michelle... she has been in the wwe for how long? She got her title shots LATE in her career because it was then that she could kind of carry herself as a wrestler. And I even dissaproved he because she was never that good. So now imagine Eve thats even worse then Candice... I guess U can say I am a bit harder on who I want to see holding the title.

Eve doesn't lack popularity. Fans boo the people they can't stand. Eve is better than Candice, that should be easily obvious. The only part of this quote that I agree with is that Kelly is above Eve.

Obviously not the fans... just her fans.. WWE sees lots of things that doesnt work out... I think I have stated that b4 in this comment... but like I said... lack of wrestling and popularity is not a way to go... she doesnt deserve the title yet and needs to work on these skillsb4 ever holding it again...

No, she deserves it. She waited patiently for a push and kept improving along the way. That's the way to go about it.

I am not saying I dont like her. I never hated her...

No offense, but you do sound like you dislike her. A lot.

But if WWE is going to push her b4 more deserving people. I will dislike her. I'll admit it when they have it. I admit that michelle can wreslter really well.. and we both know how much I can't stand her. But Eve is not that good of a wrestler yet... so I can't admit something I dont believe in...

Eve IS a good wrestler. Do you even watch her matches or do you treat them as a break like so many other fans?

Like I said.. it takes more then 3 years in WWE to hold a title.

Really? I think a certain Celtic Warrior would disagree with that.

She is not that good of a wrestler and I dont know why u think she is popular when she clearly is NOT. I am not saying she is not the future.. but she needs to work on her skills if she ever wants to be.

She HAS worked a lot on her skills, which you won't acknowledge.

She is lucky she is brunette.. she is the hottest to me on Raw :p
In ring ability is NOT #3... she is atleast #6... I think even less if there are more divas then I remember on raw...

Take another look at Raw's diva roster. Other than Kelly there is no one more deserving of the belt than Eve. How is she #6 for a rank of who's best in the ring? Who exactly does she lose to in such a rank? This I have to see.

I cant say anything about promo but I think that melina should be better then her... determination??? you can never tell... thats all back stage...

No, some of us actually watch the divas segments. Her promos are excellent and she has been determined since turning face.

Crowd reaction.. Melina and Kelly Kelly is better then her.. and since gail is the only other face, id say they both have the same crowd reaction and is tied at #3... But I assume she might get more now she is divas champ...

No. Kelly gets the best reaction, and Melina possibly beats her. Gail gets nothing. Eve gets a reaction, therefore she ranks higher than Gail there. Now that she's champ I'd expect her to get the second highest reaction.

She is not top tier in everything... thats how I see it...

She IS top tier in everything, when only the Raw divas are ranked. That's how the rest of us see it.

She needs to work allot b4 she holds that title again... Lets just hope that wwe does something good witht this title reign. Maby they can build eve with the title...

That's what I hope too, glad we are on the same page there at least. However, to remain on topic, she DOES deserve this title reign because she worked very hard to improve enough to get there and wants to continue improving. I stand by my former prediction that Eve is the one to build the future of the division around.

Fair enough, WWE does make a lot of stupid decisions but making Eve the Divas Champion is hardly a bad decision.

Well... Like I said, it all depends how they go with this title reign to truely see if it is a bad decision... right now I think it is.. but there can always be a change of though if she gets the right build up.

The only one from that list better than Eve in the ring is Gail.

I can't agree here. Wrestling wise all of the named above has a bigger moveset, have more exciting moves and botch less then she does.

Yes, but she did get a reaction. It would be a larger reaction if it weren't for so many people treating divas matches as breaks.

What makes u think that the people that go to the bathroom at that time would cheer for her if they were not in the bathroom... If they are going to diss the divas for bathroom breaks, it shows that they dont care and just would not cheer at all... I read a blog that someone gave about a houseshow.. I heard that the divas made a great match but this guy decided not to pay attention at all and said he didnt even know what happened in the match... I got pissed because he was pretty detailed with the moves from other matches :S... and he didnt take a piss break....

No, I meant both divisions. They are both dying divisions, although Michelle still being champion is a step in the right direction.... as is Eve as Raw's female champ.

I think you are overreacting. Smackdown is doing great and I would even say that it is as good as the last 2 years when Trish and Lita were around.... I love watchign smackdown diva matches... Heard todays was going to be good as well ... I would not say that michelle being champ is a step up or down... just that the smackdown divas division is doing great in general!

Right, pretty much. Vince hates when his talent win their first world title (or womens title in the case of divas) in another federation. So, we are stuck with an incredibly boring character for Gail who will never get pushed.

Kinda sad in my opinion... wish he can just suck it up and push the better wrestlerrs for once... I loved gails submission man back in the day... It would have been great to have a submission specialist in divas... Great matches could have been made... oh well...

This has already been answered. The blame lies with fans treating divas matches as breaks. Eve deserves her push, no questions asked.

She works hard for it I will say that... but I would not say someone is ready for a title reign unless she can hold herself in the ring...

What? Eve, who actually HAS a character.... a determined face who wants to win the title and be taken seriously.... would be as boring as Gail Kim, who has NO character? Sorry but I disagree 100% there, even on Gail being more exciting wrestling-wise. Eve's good in the ring, have you not been watching the matches?

Yes I have been watching the less then a minute wrestling matches.. I can't tell much can I... but what I do remeber is that she has been bothing all the time she has been in the ring... I guess gail really does have no character... but she is still more exciting to me then eve just because of her moveset.. to me eve still seems characterless.. idk why..

Fans are already getting behind her. You're a little too late on that prediction. Also.... everyone botches. No one is perfect. You aren't being very fair.

yes everyone botches... but she botches allot more then they do.. she needs improvement...

That wasn't the point. You made it sound like she hadn't paid her dues or something. She's been improving non-stop and WANTS to improve. She does deserve the title.

Yes... she has been working hard and proving that she wants it by doing so... but ur telling me thats all it takes to hold the title... u think in a real wrestling match if someone with determination but not so much on skill will beat the other person with all the skill in the world?... I dont think so... Its like ur telling me u will be ok with someone who is still working on getting his degree to become the president just because he is working hard but with not as much of an education...

Here we go again. You don't like Kelly and Eve. I get it. Why can't you admit that they are good in the ring, great at promos, and keep fans interested? Seriously?

I dont hate them.. I dont like them... they still need to prove that they can be great in the ring.. I dont care how much they try.. I want the right results... I will admit is they can wrestle well and make good promos( which I still need to check) and keep fans interested if they do it. But if they dont.. I cant admit it.. Its not that I dont want to be wrong. I actually want u to be right, I want the divas to be great.. I want to see the division blossom as much as u and everyone who actually cares about the division... but I just dont see it with these too... not yet anyway...

WRONG. They have to keep the fans interested. In-ring ability is not the only important factor. Half the recent champions for any belt in recent memory wouldn't have ever gotten there if in-ring ability was the only factor determining who should be champion.

I know thats its not the only factor... But its the most important one and the fundamental one... U cant be in WWE if u cant wrestle... If you keep getting injuries or make other ppl get injuries.. if ur a hazard in the ring or cant put up good matches because u botch to much.. ok, I am not saying kelly, eve and others are all these thing... till now they only botch... but they just dont seem to wrestle well to me... they still seem shaky and slow and I just dont like that...

Eve doesn't lack popularity. Fans boo the people they can't stand. Eve is better than Candice, that should be easily obvious. The only part of this quote that I agree with is that Kelly is above Eve.

yes, eve is imporving faster then candice.. but she is still not as good as candice when she held the title... and at that time candice was not even the best thing...

No, she deserves it. She waited patiently for a push and kept improving along the way. That's the way to go about it.

Like I said... improving is not the only thing.. u have to imporve to a certain point to hold the title

No offense, but you do sound like you dislike her. A lot.

I told u I dont dislike her... I dont like her, but I dont dislike her.. She just needs to improve to the certain point I am talking about for me to take her seriously...

Eve IS a good wrestler. Do you even watch her matches or do you treat them as a break like so many other fans?

No, I do not treat them like breaks... I actually watch all the diva matches... no matter how rediculous they were.. Like the swim suit match this past monday.. or the bathtub one the week b4 because I actually though it was going to be a match -__-'... anyways.. point is I care allot to actually watch them...

Really? I think a certain Celtic Warrior would disagree with that.

I was talking about ppl who needed to imporve in wrestling.. Sheamus was already a good wrestler and he didnt need to imporve.. while other who waited more then 3 years needed to improve that long b4 to hold a title.. Eve should have been one of the ppl who waited more then 3 years!

She HAS worked a lot on her skills, which you won't acknowledge.

I do acknowledge that. She has improved drastically... she has proved she wants it.. she just is not good enough to hold the title...

Take another look at Raw's diva roster. Other than Kelly there is no one more deserving of the belt than Eve. How is she #6 for a rank of who's best in the ring? Who exactly does she lose to in such a rank? This I have to see.

#1,2,3 Gail Kim, Jillian and Katie Lea in no particular order, #4 Maryse #5 Alicia Fox #6 Eve... now this is wrestling skills... eve is that low in WRESTLING SKILLS... This is not who deserves it more.. I can't say who deserves it more becuase there are tons of ways to look at it.. if u look at how long ppl have stayed... then its jillian because she has put up with crap for so long and have not held the title at all... if u look at hard work, u dont know because all the divas work hard to stay in shape and put up matches etc...

No, some of us actually watch the divas segments. Her promos are excellent and she has been determined since turning face.

If you are implying that I do not watch the segments because I dont want to then u r wrong... Unless they were on ECW, I do watch all the segments because I care about the divas division... My memory is at fault here... I only remember segments I loved or hated...

No. Kelly gets the best reaction, and Melina possibly beats her. Gail gets nothing. Eve gets a reaction, therefore she ranks higher than Gail there. Now that she's champ I'd expect her to get the second highest reaction.

Melina gets a better reaction then kelly or eve... atleast last time she was in the ring... Gail does get nothing or barely anything... I think Eve also gets nothing or barely anything.. thats why I think gail and Eve are the same rank... BUT with eve holding the title, she should get more of a reaction now..

She IS top tier in everything, when only the Raw divas are ranked. That's how the rest of us see it.

The rest of us???? Oh no, allot of people agree with me... There are sites I check that dont agree at all as eve holding the title... comments on youtube the same thing.. u need to look around more...

That's what I hope too, glad we are on the same page there at least. However, to remain on topic, she DOES deserve this title reign because she worked very hard to improve enough to get there and wants to continue improving. I stand by my former prediction that Eve is the one to build the future of the division around.

Like I said... if they build her up well with the title, something good can come out of it and I might change my mind... but thats if they do something good..
Eve CAN be the future... but only if the wwe does something good with her.. because right now she is doing nothing for me to predict that....

Well... Like I said, it all depends how they go with this title reign to truely see if it is a bad decision... right now I think it is.. but there can always be a change of though if she gets the right build up.

No, this title reign was a good decision regardless. The only bad decisions that could be made at this point are if someone who does not need the title ends Eve's reign too soon.

I can't agree here. Wrestling wise all of the named above has a bigger moveset, have more exciting moves and botch less then she does.

No they don't. You obviously have not been watching enough of Eve's matches. Her moves are more exciting than any other Raw diva's, and I think you're exaggerating just a bit on the botching. Nobody's perfect, people make mistakes.

What makes u think that the people that go to the bathroom at that time would cheer for her if they were not in the bathroom... If they are going to diss the divas for bathroom breaks, it shows that they dont care and just would not cheer at all... I read a blog that someone gave about a houseshow.. I heard that the divas made a great match but this guy decided not to pay attention at all and said he didnt even know what happened in the match... I got pissed because he was pretty detailed with the moves from other matches :S... and he didnt take a piss break....

That just proves the lack of respect the divas matches get. That right there is why they don't get as large of a reaction as they should.

I think you are overreacting. Smackdown is doing great and I would even say that it is as good as the last 2 years when Trish and Lita were around.... I love watchign smackdown diva matches... Heard todays was going to be good as well ... I would not say that michelle being champ is a step up or down... just that the smackdown divas division is doing great in general!

It's not doing great.... but it's doing good considering the fact that they have nobody to build the division around at the moment. Smackdown needs to find someone like that at some point. They don't need to find someone right away though since the division IS doing ok. Raw, on the other hand, desperately needs to find that girl to build the female division around soon.

Kinda sad in my opinion... wish he can just suck it up and push the better wrestlerrs for once... I loved gails submission man back in the day... It would have been great to have a submission specialist in divas... Great matches could have been made... oh well...

Eve could be pushed as one. She knows submission moves.

She works hard for it I will say that... but I would not say someone is ready for a title reign unless she can hold herself in the ring...

Saying someone can't be champion because of not being great in the ring is not a smart way to look at it. If someone is a great draw, then having them as champion is going to make much more money than guys who put on 5 star matches but are boring in terms of their characters and angles.

Yes I have been watching the less then a minute wrestling matches.. I can't tell much can I... but what I do remeber is that she has been bothing all the time she has been in the ring... I guess gail really does have no character... but she is still more exciting to me then eve just because of her moveset.. to me eve still seems characterless.. idk why..

Botching all the time she's in the ring? That's false and you know it. Eve does a great job in her matches or else they wouldn't trust her with the Divas Championship.

yes everyone botches... but she botches allot more then they do.. she needs improvement...

Eve botches less than nearly all of the divas.

Yes... she has been working hard and proving that she wants it by doing so... but ur telling me thats all it takes to hold the title... u think in a real wrestling match if someone with determination but not so much on skill will beat the other person with all the skill in the world?...

Look at the part of your quote that I highlighted and bolded. Buddy.... this is WWE. The matches are kayfabe'd. Results are predetermined. Whoever would win in a "real" match is 100% irrelevant. Eve's character having determination will win matches.

I dont think so... Its like ur telling me u will be ok with someone who is still working on getting his degree to become the president just because he is working hard but with not as much of an education...

Not in real life, no. However in a situation with predetermined results, such as WWE, then things are different.

I know thats its not the only factor... But its the most important one and the fundamental one... U cant be in WWE if u cant wrestle...

Then explain how The Great Khali got into the WWE? What about all the "model" divas who know next to nothing of what to do in the ring?

yes, eve is imporving faster then candice.. but she is still not as good as candice when she held the title... and at that time candice was not even the best thing...

Eve is better now than Candice was in 07. You're right though, Candice wasn't the best during her 07 push.... Beth Phoenix was.

Like I said... improving is not the only thing.. u have to imporve to a certain point to hold the title

Exactly and Eve improved enough to be trusted with a title reign.

I told u I dont dislike her... I dont like her, but I dont dislike her.. She just needs to improve to the certain point I am talking about for me to take her seriously...

You can't hold them to that high of a standard though. There's no one on the roster good enough to be on someone like Trish's level right now. They can only improve so much, Eve's at a good enough point right now where they could trust her with a title reign.

No, I do not treat them like breaks... I actually watch all the diva matches... no matter how rediculous they were.. Like the swim suit match this past monday.. or the bathtub one the week b4 because I actually though it was going to be a match -__-'... anyways.. point is I care allot to actually watch them...

That's good because the true fans will try to watch everything.

I was talking about ppl who needed to imporve in wrestling.. Sheamus was already a good wrestler and he didnt need to imporve.. while other who waited more then 3 years needed to improve that long b4 to hold a title.. Eve should have been one of the ppl who waited more then 3 years!

Many divas aren't even with WWE for 3+ years. Once again, you're being a little unfair here.

I do acknowledge that. She has improved drastically... she has proved she wants it.. she just is not good enough to hold the title...

You're contradicting yourself here. She HAS improved a lot and HAS proved she wants it.... how is she not good enough, and don't just say "she needs to improve more", I want a more specific answer.

#1,2,3 Gail Kim, Jillian and Katie Lea in no particular order, #4 Maryse #5 Alicia Fox #6 Eve... now this is wrestling skills... eve is that low in WRESTLING SKILLS... This is not who deserves it more..

Gail Kim I can agree on.... Jillian maybe, but she's a jobber in character.... Katie Lea is close to Eve in terms of ability.... however Maryse and Alicia are worse. Eve's in the top 3 at the very least for in-ring ability.

I can't say who deserves it more becuase there are tons of ways to look at it.. if u look at how long ppl have stayed... then its jillian because she has put up with crap for so long and have not held the title at all... if u look at hard work, u dont know because all the divas work hard to stay in shape and put up matches etc...

Jillian already got a deserved title reign as an award for "putting up with crap" for so long. It lasted 4 minutes, but it was a title reign and a reward for her hard work nonetheless.

If you are implying that I do not watch the segments because I dont want to then u r wrong... Unless they were on ECW, I do watch all the segments because I care about the divas division... My memory is at fault here... I only remember segments I loved or hated...

Your memory is indeed to blame there then because Eve's promos are very good.

Melina gets a better reaction then kelly or eve... atleast last time she was in the ring... Gail does get nothing or barely anything... I think Eve also gets nothing or barely anything.. thats why I think gail and Eve are the same rank... BUT with eve holding the title, she should get more of a reaction now..

I agree here other than on Melina. Her reactions are nowhere near Kelly's, which are the loudest reaction of any diva.

The rest of us???? Oh no, allot of people agree with me... There are sites I check that dont agree at all as eve holding the title... comments on youtube the same thing.. u need to look around more...

You're not helping your argument here. The online community is a tiny fraction out of the entire WWE fanbase. Somebody posting a rant on this forum or as a response to a youtube video doesn't mean a lot of people agree with you. Most people like Eve and do think she's one of the best Raw divas. Would WWE have put the belt on her if they thought most of the fans disliked her? Not a chance unless she was a heel.... which she's not.

Like I said... if they build her up well with the title, something good can come out of it and I might change my mind... but thats if they do something good..
Eve CAN be the future... but only if the wwe does something good with her.. because right now she is doing nothing for me to predict that....

Well, I'm glad you can at least admit that "Eve CAN be the future", although I would argue that the future is already upon the divas division and it began when Eve got her first title reign because she's someone they can build the division around who truly wants such a role.

I'm fine with Eve being the Divas champion. That division needed a strong face to work with Maryse. Eve is starting to grow on me. I dug the moonsault she attempted it looked pretty crisp.

I didn't like the finish of the match. It was too slow. It was like she had to prep herself to actually go through with the rollup or whatever the hell that was she used to win. Meh. She's new and it's just the Divas title.

It shows that the WWE doesn't put much into the women when Eve won it by a crappy pin attempt without even really, 'damaging' Maryse. WWE needs to go back to where all the credible women where on one brand, and the diva titled didn't exist.

Sorry about taking so long... I had many troubles logging in...

No, this title reign was a good decision regardless. The only bad decisions that could be made at this point are if someone who does not need the title ends Eve's reign too soon.

The title reign would have been good if they have put it on someone deserving. Eve was not yet deserving of the title but IF they build her character with this title reign, it might be a good dicision afterall... Right now, it is still bad bad bad since Eve is still boring and with no character and still no pops... uggg...

No they don't. You obviously have not been watching enough of Eve's matches. Her moves are more exciting than any other Raw diva's, and I think you're exaggerating just a bit on the botching. Nobody's perfect, people make mistakes.

Ok, fine... bothing aside, which is allot since her finisher move gets botched allot, she still does not have much variety. It's really boring watching her wrestle because of that plus her moves dont seem that affective... either she doesnt do it believeble enough.. or her opponents doesnt sell.... idk... she just does not excite me when she wrestles.. (not the perverted way lol)

That just proves the lack of respect the divas matches get. That right there is why they don't get as large of a reaction as they should.

It's not the fans fault... lack of storylines= lack of attention... I just wish there was something better the RAW script can give... The smackdown divas had something going with the piggy storyline and got major attention.... It shows to u that storyline matters..

It's not doing great.... but it's doing good considering the fact that they have nobody to build the division around at the moment. Smackdown needs to find someone like that at some point. They don't need to find someone right away though since the division IS doing ok. Raw, on the other hand, desperately needs to find that girl to build the female division around soon.

Appearently Beth is getting build up on smackdown right now... time will tell if it completely works.. But she still seems not completely over... and now with Kelly there, I hope to god they dont build it around her... Exibit A was her first match on smackdown.. TERRIBLE... she needs more work then Eve does
-__-

Eve could be pushed as one. She knows submission moves.

Her submission moves dont look like much.. Natalya is the only one I can think of that has a submission move thats affective.. And Beth if u count the match she had with meline.. the I quit... Isn't Eve's submission move just an armbar??

Saying someone can't be champion because of not being great in the ring is not a smart way to look at it. If someone is a great draw, then having them as champion is going to make much more money than guys who put on 5 star matches but are boring in terms of their characters and angles.

Yea yea, I know.. But to be entertaining u have to also be good n the ring.. This is why Eve lacks a reaction, she is not that good in the ring AND does not have a character... which means BORING.. Beth was never really entertaining as a character, but with her wrestling skills the WWE pushes her well to make a character for her... this is how u truely entertain ppl.. Not by pushing people that dont know how to wrestle

Botching all the time she's in the ring? That's false and you know it. Eve does a great job in her matches or else they wouldn't trust her with the Divas Championship.

Trust her???... bad judgement much.. how many times have the WWE had bad judgement... there are many cases like that... this is another one... the only good thing that can come out of this is if she build a character... But for now, she bores me...

Eve botches less than nearly all of the divas.

DEFINATLY NOT.. Beth, Michelle, Layla, Jillian, Gail, Alicia, Natalya all botch less then her... I think even tifanny as shown much more potential then Eve in the ring..

Look at the part of your quote that I highlighted and bolded. Buddy.... this is WWE. The matches are kayfabe'd. Results are predetermined. Whoever would win in a "real" match is 100% irrelevant. Eve's character having determination will win matches.

yea, I know.. but they should still be believable..

Then explain how The Great Khali got into the WWE? What about all the "model" divas who know next to nothing of what to do in the ring?

Hey, he isnt pushed for a reason... which is his lack of wrestling! Model divas usually dont win titles... and if they do, its because they actually proven they can wrestle!... it all revolves around wrestling.. which is the main point.

Eve is better now than Candice was in 07. You're right though, Candice wasn't the best during her 07 push.... Beth Phoenix was.

No, Candice was better then Eve.. she was more entertaining then eve was...

Exactly and Eve improved enough to be trusted with a title reign.

In WWE's eyes.. which is a wrong dicision AGAIN by them.. she has done nothing yet to turn heads... in my eyes eve needs more work to hold that title...

You can't hold them to that high of a standard though. There's no one on the roster good enough to be on someone like Trish's level right now. They can only improve so much, Eve's at a good enough point right now where they could trust her with a title reign.

I am talkng about trish's standard... Trish was never the best wresler... but she was good enough.. I take Trish wrestling for the standard becuase most of the other title holders have had more skills wrestling wise then she has.. They definatly dont have Trish's popularity or mic skills.. but they should have atleast have the wresling down.. And right now there is no one in wwe with the skills that mickie or trish had.. oh welll..

That's good because the true fans will try to watch everything.

It just became harder for me -_-... I wonder how long I will last b4 deciding to go away from watching wrestling..

Many divas aren't even with WWE for 3+ years. Once again, you're being a little unfair here.

It doesnt have to take 3 years.. it depends how well someone improves.. Eve needs more imporvment which is why I say she is the one with the 3 years waiting..

You're contradicting yourself here. She HAS improved a lot and HAS proved she wants it.... how is she not good enough, and don't just say "she needs to improve more", I want a more specific answer.

1) Her wrestling is not good enough. Botching simple moves is not someone I would like to see hold titles. 2) NO POPS 3) No character.
She just needs to fix all of these to hold the title.. which means more work...
I just hope now with the title she can imporve 2) and 3)... 1) needs more practise.

Gail Kim I can agree on.... Jillian maybe, but she's a jobber in character.... Katie Lea is close to Eve in terms of ability.... however Maryse and Alicia are worse. Eve's in the top 3 at the very least for in-ring ability.

Katie lea has GREAT wrestling moves... Eve is not even comparable to Katie... ALicia atleast has moves that look affective... Maryse, idk whats wrong with her... she used to wrestle so well, but now she just has her 3 moveset... but atleast she sells well.. which is how she is above eve

Jillian already got a deserved title reign as an award for "putting up with crap" for so long. It lasted 4 minutes, but it was a title reign and a reward for her hard work nonetheless.

I don't think a 4 minute title reign completes what she deserves... she deserves atleast 1 proper title reign.. I'd rather see her with the title then Eve... even if it means listening to jillian singing every week...

Your memory is indeed to blame there then because Eve's promos are very good.

I didnt really like her promos with chris master.. but todays talk was ok.. nothing special..

I agree here other than on Melina. Her reactions are nowhere near Kelly's, which are the loudest reaction of any diva.

Mickie's reaction were better... Melina does have a good reaction.. I just can't remember if they were better hen kelly's or not.. But right now, I guess kelly does have the best reaction..

You're not helping your argument here. The online community is a tiny fraction out of the entire WWE fanbase. Somebody posting a rant on this forum or as a response to a youtube video doesn't mean a lot of people agree with you. Most people like Eve and do think she's one of the best Raw divas. Would WWE have put the belt on her if they thought most of the fans disliked her? Not a chance unless she was a heel.... which she's not.

well, lack of pops doesnt help support you either.. And the internet fanbase is bigger then you think...

Well, I'm glad you can at least admit that "Eve CAN be the future", although I would argue that the future is already upon the divas division and it began when Eve got her first title reign because she's someone they can build the division around who truly wants such a role.

Meh, she doesnt make me excited about the future.. and especially now that I need a good reason to watch WWE... I think u might know why..

The title reign would have been good if they have put it on someone deserving. Eve was not yet deserving of the title but IF they build her character with this title reign, it might be a good dicision afterall... Right now, it is still bad bad bad since Eve is still boring and with no character and still no pops... uggg...

It's not bad because there is no other diva on the Raw roster who would fit better as champion right now other than maybe Natalya, who is still involved with the Hart Dynasty. Maryse as champion was getting old, so they let someone new try to step up.... Eve.

Ok, fine... bothing aside, which is allot since her finisher move gets botched allot, she still does not have much variety. It's really boring watching her wrestle because of that plus her moves dont seem that affective... either she doesnt do it believeble enough.. or her opponents doesnt sell.... idk... she just does not excite me when she wrestles.. (not the perverted way lol)

You find it boring to watch Eve wrestle, you must REALLY hate watching the others wrestle then. You can't blame it on her opponents not selling either, that doesn't even make sense. We're talking about Eve, not them.

It's not the fans fault... lack of storylines= lack of attention... I just wish there was something better the RAW script can give... The smackdown divas had something going with the piggy storyline and got major attention.... It shows to u that storyline matters..

Storyline does matter. Unfortunately Piggie James is probably the last major divas storyline we will see for a long time.

Appearently Beth is getting build up on smackdown right now... time will tell if it completely works.. But she still seems not completely over... and now with Kelly there, I hope to god they dont build it around her... Exibit A was her first match on smackdown.. TERRIBLE... she needs more work then Eve does

You're inability to admit Kelly's or Eve's abilities in the ring continues to confuse me. You are expecting far too much from them when WWE does not give the division enough to work with.

Her submission moves dont look like much.. Natalya is the only one I can think of that has a submission move thats affective.. And Beth if u count the match she had with meline.. the I quit... Isn't Eve's submission move just an armbar??

Natalya was trained in the Hart Dungeon. She's on a level completely on her own. Eve and the other divas weren't. You can't expect every diva to pull off a great submission move as good as Natalya, she is a rarity.

Yea yea, I know.. But to be entertaining u have to also be good n the ring.. This is why Eve lacks a reaction, she is not that good in the ring AND does not have a character... which means BORING.. Beth was never really entertaining as a character, but with her wrestling skills the WWE pushes her well to make a character for her... this is how u truely entertain ppl.. Not by pushing people that dont know how to wrestle

Eve doesn't know how to wrestle? Are you even watching her matches? She knows a lot more than most of the divas do.

Trust her???... bad judgement much.. how many times have the WWE had bad judgement... there are many cases like that... this is another one... the only good thing that can come out of this is if she build a character... But for now, she bores me...

WHY does she bore you? You can say "she bores me" all you want, but that's not going to make me care. I want you to answer one simple question.... WHY? And don't just say "she has no character" that's not a good enough reason and you know it. Give a legit reason.

DEFINATLY NOT.. Beth, Michelle, Layla, Jillian, Gail, Alicia, Natalya all botch less then her... I think even tifanny as shown much more potential then Eve in the ring..

Beth, Michelle, Tiffany, and Layla are on Smackdown. Jillian's a jobber, Gail and Alicia are boring, and Natalya is involved with the Hart Dynasty right now. Process of elimination brings it back to Eve.

Hey, he isnt pushed for a reason... which is his lack of wrestling! Model divas usually dont win titles... and if they do, its because they actually proven they can wrestle!... it all revolves around wrestling.. which is the main point.

No.... it all revolves around who is the bigger draw and will make more money for the federation.

No, Candice was better then Eve.. she was more entertaining then eve was...

The only time that Candice was better than Eve was for a couple of months in 07right before she injured herself. Eve is better than Candice in her whole career other than those two months.

In WWE's eyes.. which is a wrong dicision AGAIN by them.. she has done nothing yet to turn heads... in my eyes eve needs more work to hold that title...

Her winning the championship sure seems to have turned heads....

It doesnt have to take 3 years.. it depends how well someone improves.. Eve needs more imporvment which is why I say she is the one with the 3 years waiting..

:banghead:
Yet again.... WHY? Can you please just answer the question rather than repeating the same stuff over and over? I don't CARE that you think Eve needs more improvement. I want to know WHY you think that!

1) Her wrestling is not good enough. Botching simple moves is not someone I would like to see hold titles.

She is MUCH better than most of the divas. We have been through this already.

2) NO POPS

That's due to most fans not caring about the divas. Eve's trying.

3) No character.

I'm getting sick of this too. How exactly does she not have a character?

She just needs to fix all of these to hold the title.. which means more work...
I just hope now with the title she can imporve 2) and 3)... 1) needs more practise.

WWE obviously disagrees with you, she's still got the title.

Katie lea has GREAT wrestling moves... Eve is not even comparable to Katie... ALicia atleast has moves that look affective... Maryse, idk whats wrong with her... she used to wrestle so well, but now she just has her 3 moveset... but atleast she sells well.. which is how she is above eve

Katie Lea is gone. Alicia is boring. Maryse as champion has been done. This sounds awfully familiar, oh wait that's right, I said all this already. I shouldn't have to repeat myself.

I don't think a 4 minute title reign completes what she deserves... she deserves atleast 1 proper title reign.. I'd rather see her with the title then Eve... even if it means listening to jillian singing every week...

She's a former champion now, Jillian fanboys should be happy that WWE even gave her THAT.

I didnt really like her promos with chris master.. but todays talk was ok.. nothing special..

You really just refuse to give Eve a chance, huh?

Mickie's reaction were better...

Mickie's reactions were only because of fans remembering the great feud with Trish. We've been through this already.

Meh, she doesnt make me excited about the future.. and especially now that I need a good reason to watch WWE... I think u might know why..

Yeah.... sorry, but you have yet to prove anything about why Eve shouldn't be champion. She's the best pick because everyone else either sucks or has been champion before. They needed someone to build the division's future around and Eve was a good choice.

It's not bad because there is no other diva on the Raw roster who would fit better as champion right now other than maybe Natalya, who is still involved with the Hart Dynasty. Maryse as champion was getting old, so they let someone new try to step up.... Eve.

I do agree that Maryse holding the title was getting boring and stale. I also agree that you can't build the division on older divas that might leave afterwards(Gail).. So I guess Eve was a newbie to hold the title. I would rather have seen Natalya holding the title while still with the hart dynasty... It would be interesting to say the least how they will play it out.

You find it boring to watch Eve wrestle, you must REALLY hate watching the others wrestle then. You can't blame it on her opponents not selling either, that doesn't even make sense. We're talking about Eve, not them.

Ok, on raw all divas are boring... yes I agree there. The only divas that I like to watch on Raw is Gail and Jillian, but they are always used to help carry the other divas and loose... so in the end the raw divas do bore me.. But I have been trying to get into it :S... Like I said, Eve's move doesnt seem effective, it seems allot of the time weak or something.

Storyline does matter. Unfortunately Piggie James is probably the last major divas storyline we will see for a long time.

Well, you never know.. If they do make another storyline it will only help the division more...

You're inability to admit Kelly's or Eve's abilities in the ring continues to confuse me. You are expecting far too much from them when WWE does not give the division enough to work with.

I just don't think I have to lower my standards.. There are far more talented divas on the roster then Eve and Kelly... why should I expect any less from them?

Natalya was trained in the Hart Dungeon. She's on a level completely on her own. Eve and the other divas weren't. You can't expect every diva to pull off a great submission move as good as Natalya, she is a rarity.

Your right here.. but others still have effective submission moves... Like what beth pulled off at the I quit match with melina. Eve just has an armbar I think... It just doesnt seem tap-out worthy...

Eve doesn't know how to wrestle? Are you even watching her matches? She knows a lot more than most of the divas do.

she has her punches, dropkick(with isnt all that), that armbar submission(which I already gave my opinion of), her finisher(that she botches allot), and the moonsault(which is her best move)... then everything else is kinda unnoticable from her. Maby due to the lack of time..

WHY does she bore you? You can say "she bores me" all you want, but that's not going to make me care. I want you to answer one simple question.... WHY? And don't just say "she has no character" that's not a good enough reason and you know it. Give a legit reason.

She seems like any other diva. If I didnt care so much I would have not known her name. She didnt really do anything for me to remember her by. She has not fascinated me with her wrestling moves obviously.. But she also has not done anything with her character to brake her "just another diva" feel. This is why I think I like Gail Kim more. During her first run, seh won the championship in her debut match, had the most awsome looking submission moves and was really good in the ring in general... even with no character, she was much more interesting then eve right now..

Beth, Michelle, Tiffany, and Layla are on Smackdown. Jillian's a jobber, Gail and Alicia are boring, and Natalya is involved with the Hart Dynasty right now. Process of elimination brings it back to Eve.

They could have mad Gail intersting if they wanted to(the wwe)... Alicia is as boring as Eve is. But if we are talking face then we know Eve would be the only one left because they wont push Gail.. I guess they wanted to fresh things up and change the title... which is the only reason I could think of why they would ever want to put it on Eve...

No.... it all revolves around who is the bigger draw and will make more money for the federation.

Not according to the divas, thats for sure... Bigger draw would have been kelly for champ..

The only time that Candice was better than Eve was for a couple of months in 07right before she injured herself. Eve is better than Candice in her whole career other than those two months.

I agree... after that injury Candice sucked... but atleast she got some character... Eve will hopefully build hers after this title run..

Her winning the championship sure seems to have turned heads....

The only heads that Eve turned is diva fans. Most of them are not happy about her holding the belt.. the general fans could care less... which is why they still take their "diva piss breaks"

She is MUCH better than most of the divas. We have been through this already.

YOU think she is much better. I am sorry, most people don't think so. She is the lesser of the divas.

That's due to most fans not caring about the divas. Eve's trying.

Fans cares for other divas. She just has not given them a reason yet to care, which is exactly my point. She needed to give fans a reason to care before holding the title

I'm getting sick of this too. How exactly does she not have a character?

explained above!

WWE obviously disagrees with you, she's still got the title.

I guess they do. Oh well, I already know they have bad judgement -_-

She's a former champion now, Jillian fanboys should be happy that WWE even gave her THAT.

I am not a fan of jillians, but I do think she deserves more.. I agree though, I never expected her to eve hold a title and they should be happy that she did... but she does deserve more anyways..

You really just refuse to give Eve a chance, huh?

I never said that. This discussion is about Eve not deserving the title right NOW. I never said that she should never hold the title. But what done is done and I just hope that she gains skills and personality with this title run.

Mickie's reactions were only because of fans remembering the great feud with Trish. We've been through this already.

Mickie's reaction was because she was MICKIE.. not becuase of Trish or anything. Mickie has long build her own character and has become her own. Proof is of the angry fans wwe has to deal with right now and even threats of boming the wwe... (yes, they actually threaten the wwe... CRAZY).. I know I might not last long watching WWE because of that. I hate the disrespect they give people.. It just ruins the product. I have yet to be interested in the wwe since then.. anyways, back on subject

Yeah.... sorry, but you have yet to prove anything about why Eve shouldn't be champion. She's the best pick because everyone else either sucks or has been champion before. They needed someone to build the division's future around and Eve was a good choice.

Yes, they need to build the division on someone new and I guess Eve was the only choice in WWE's eyes... but in the end its not doing anything for the division right now and I still see it as the same if not less then when maryse was holding the title...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back