• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

WWE Money In The Bank - Alicia Fox (C) vs Eve Torres - Divas Championship match

Ferbian

Has Returned.

Divas Champion Alicia Fox has been determined to hold onto the attention of the WWE Universe as well as her title, even if it means faking injuries to “outfox” her opponents in the process. But it remains to be seen if the cunning Diva’s acting chops will be of any use at Money in the Bank, when she defends the Divas title against Eve.

These two contentious Divas have collided several times in the past, but it was Eve’s Divas Championship rematch on the July 5 edition of Raw that raised the temperature of this already heated rivalry. Using a feigned ankle injury to prey on Eve’s sympathies, Alicia was able to steal a victory from the Jiu-Jitsu expert. This didn’t sit well with Eve, and it certainly didn’t sit well with the anonymous Raw General Manager. Via e-mail to Michael Cole, the GM decreed that due to Alicia’s despicable act of deception, she would defend her title against Eve yet again at Money in the Bank.

Can Alicia – who won the title at Fatal 4-Way – steal yet another victory at Money in the Bank? Or can the WWE Universe “bank” on a second Divas Championship reign for the sexy, smart and powerful Eve? Find out this Sunday, only on pay-per-view.

This match is to discuss the upcoming Divas Championship match against Alicia Fox and Eve.

So let's all hear about it. Who do you expect to walk out Divas champion at Money in the Bank? Are we gonna see Alicia retain. Or will Eve again be looking sexy with a championship around her waist?

to be honest i didnt expect her to lose it at fatal 4 way unless it was to maryse so i do expect eve torres to walk out a 2 time divas champ since she is the better of the 2 overall

I really hope that Eve wins at money in the bank. Alicia is a horrible champion her mic skills are awful and she is horrible in the ring. Eve on the other hand is good in the ring and good on the mic so I really hope Eve wins this Sunday she deserves to and she is a much better champion.

wwe are really stupid with the divas, why would they give the championship to alica in the first place she has bad mic and in-ring skills, the diva devison is dying because wwe would give the championship to alica over someone like gail kim or eve because at least they are decent preformers so i hope eve wins and brings back a little bit of respect (if possible) to the divas devision

I think this will be the better womens match out of the two Diva's matches on the card. If given the right time and given the oppertunity this could be good. As for who will win I see Alica Fox retaining and maybe a returning Melina will come out for the same. Yeah that wont happen.Should be a good match though imo.

Unfortunately, I see Alicia retaining. She is very sloppy in the ring and can barely talk on the mic. I know that Eve's mic skills aren't perfect either but she is way better in the ring. I would want to see Eve pick up a win but i doubt it. I despise Alicia but since she JUST won the belt, I think that WWE will let her hang onto it for a little while longer.:banghead:

Yeah Alicia sucks big time, she's nothing but a botch-machine. The woman even botched her axe kick on Gail kim in their singles match this past monday on Raw(7/12/10), she even had seconds before to set the move up but she still messed up, she does not deserve a title. Gail kim deserves that title more than anyone but she's been squashed by WWE's crap booking. I hope Eve wins but I doubt it since Alicia is still early in her reign, expect Alicia to retain and then move on to a fued with the returning Melina.

I want Eve to win!!!

But because of the fact that Alicia is a new champion, i'm guessing they are going to try and build her and make her look strong... DAMMIT!!

When I heard that this match was taking place I was in shock. Two divas matches in one night WOW. But I also thought of two scenarios I would like to see happen. 1) Alicia attacks eve rendering her unable to compete then we receive an email from the GM saying he found a replacement i.e Melina returns to win the title she never lost. Or 2) Have alicia retain and have a post match beatdown on eve only to have melina come in for the big save. Both results in Melina receiving title contention or even better the title.

I want Eve to win this one.. Simply because when she comes through the curtain she at least gets some sort of reaction.

I could have sworn watching RAW last that when Alicia came out.. I heard crap all. I mean c'mon, we all know the woman's division is complete bollocks.. But even when it gets to a point where the champion doesn't get a reaction is just too far.

Put the belt back on Eve at the PPV.. Get Maryse back in the hunt.. Get the title off of Eve.. Have her and DiBiase as a power-couple, both with titles, and then let them fued with JoMo and the returning Melina.

Melina is so hot. Damn.

Main point.. I think they should put the belt back on Eve. At least she GETS a reaction.

I don't even know where to begin with how stupid it is that Alicia Fox is Champion.:wtf: She is horrible in the ring and straight up blows on the mic. And what was that bullshit match she had with Gail Kim last night, Gail stood there bent over waiting for Alicia (who obviously forgot) to hit that scissor kick for like 15 seconds. Gail jobbing to Alicia, seriously?

Eve better get that title back!

Well the WWE money in the bank pay per view is one week away.

So who are you pulling for?

1. The Raw money in the bank. Oddly enough the favorite to win this match is Edge but for some reason I am giving this to Y2J Chris Jericho? Think about it. Edge and Randy Orton will be too busy trying to keep the other from wining since they are in a fued,John Morision and Ted Debiase are fueding so count them out. And lets face it. The Miz will be too busy running from Mark Henry since he tried to injure him like he did to R Truth so while all these guys are going at it,expect Chris Jericho to climb the ladder and win the match and recieve a WWE title shot against the WWE champion.
2. The Smackdown money in the bank match. I am pulling for Matt Hardy or Christan in this one only because I am so sick of Vince Mchmaon keeping these 2 in mid card status when they have been with the company for years. But knowing Vince hes going to be pushing someone like Cody Rhodes or Dolph Ziggler. Frankly I think Vince should push Matt Hardy and Christan soon,otherwise,whoops there they go off to join TNA.
3. John Cena vs Shamus. I don't know why but I see this match being totally thrown out the window because of the Nextus group thats been causing hell over the course of a month. This would be a better ending since I am sick and tired of seeing the only champion or number 1 contender for the WWE title always being John Cena or Shamus.
4. Rey Mysterio vs Jack Swagger. Sadly I see Rey Mysterios world title run being cut short due to the injury Jack Swagger put on Rey. Even though I want Rey to win the match,I see this match going to Swagger. Swagger loves to take advantage of injured oppents{remember how he beat Chris Jericho]
5. I see the Heart Dynasty losing the tag titles to this new team who beat no one to become number 1 contenders to begin with.
6. I see Eve winning back the WWE divas title from Felica Fox.

The aftermatch of money in the bank pay per view will be pretty intresting.

Not the first to say it in the thread....Eve should win the title back. Eve vs. Maryse at Summerslam for the title would be a marquee Divas title match. Maryse wins the strap once again, and she feuds with Melina.

Alicia Fox should be on Smackdown. She is terrible. I can only assume they put the strap on her to give her that "former Divas champion" tag on her so when she starts jobbing WWE will hope the fans think she's credible.

Gail Kim should also be on Smackdown.

WWE should be trying to develop more Divas talent.

Whoa whoa whoa whoa!!! What in the bluest of fucks is going on with all the Alicia hate!? She is the best thing going in the divas division right now. Yea I know good and hell well that's because Beth and Melina are injured and Maryse isn't currently wrestling but I don't care.

You people are actually asking for another Eve reign and calling Fox a botcher!? Eve's nickname is Botchamania. She can't get into a ring without botching it. I'm serious, youtube it. Alicia will retain and continue to get people actually caring about the Divas' Title.

I'm confused,
1. Alicia is a way better wrestler than Eve,
I respect and like Eve for always trying to bring something new to the ring,
But I am not jumping on the Bandwagon,
Eve has botched WAY more than Alicia,
Eve has completly missed drop kicks,
and not to mention she completly botched at WM,
Missing a girls whole body,
2. A.Fox is better on the MIC,
Did you not see her promo last week,
It was very good for her first as champion,
the only problem was that she was starring into space the whole time,
Durring her and Gail.K's match,
Eve was stumbling over her words the whole time,

Who do I want to win
1. Eve, If Melina is returning as a heel,
Which i'm praying for,
2.Alicia, If Melina is returning as a face,
Because to be honest,
They both pale in comparrison

It'll be a shit filler match, that's for sure. I'm pretty sure neither Alicia nor Eve have ever had a match that's approached passable, and this should be no different. They'll look nice though, I'd think. Cleavage will be a plenty.

Alicia should win since a one month reign would be stupid and Eve as champ again would be pretty pointless. May even be worse than the other Diva's match.

With Maryse currently not focusing on the diva's division, the division needs a new top heel, and Alicia Fox has the potential to fill that spot for the time being. Apparently, judging from this thread, Eve is over even with a lot of the IWC, so having Alicia as the champion and Eve chasing the title makes the most sense, if the goal is fan interest. A one month title reign would do nothing for Alicia, and right now, she fills a spot that is necessary. I expect Alicia to pick up a convincing win here, and that's the best way to go.

Remember when Alicia challenged Mickie James for the title? I understand if you don't. The chase only lasted one month, and Mickie retained. No one really cared, and Alicia faded back into obscurity. For the most part, a popular face diva chasing the title for a while is the best way to go, and this is no exception.

Wow they are holding 2 divas matches on one PPV, I suppose thats what happens when you have 16 people in 2 matches anyway Alicia will probably pick up the win here hopefully they keep this match short as it is the definition of filler if 16 people werent taken up with 2 matches no way this would have made it to PPV, I can understand KK/Layla that actually has some build up to it but this match happened 2 weeks ago on Raw and it was terrible why not just leave it off the card completley and give 5 more minutes to another match.

Both of these girls are extremely sloppy in the ring, but then again who isn't in the RAW diva's division that they're actually willing to push. I don't know what you guys are talking about with Alicia's mic skills being crap because the girl has certainly come into her own when it comes to that in recent weeks and uh...did you happen to catch Eve stumbling through just commentary on monday? If we're talking overall ability here that goes to Alicia. And until Eve can actually hit a dropkick right I refuse to change my mind.

It's too soon to take the belt off of Alicia because she just got it and Eve had a nice little run why take that chance away from Alicia? She's much more entertaining as a champ anyways and she's definitely one of the best models wrestling wise (even though I agree that she's super awkward and lanky sometimes). But that's beside the point! If they wanna make this feud worth something they can't give Eve the title just yet. Plus who else is there that's going to fight over the belt? They won't push Gail, Maryse is with Ted, Melina's out and Nattie will never be back in the women's division *cries*. So Alicia FTW. But in all honesty the RAW division is already down the drain so the championship changing hands wouldn't mean shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back