• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eric Calcara AKA Twitter Gold

Uncle Sam

Rear Naked Bloke
Joey Styles retweeted this guy about a week ago after the news of Christian losing his title broke. I followed him on a whim but I've since been plenty amused by what an unhinged mark - and I rarely use the word, so you know it's true - he is. Here are some choice picks:

CHRISTIAN, you can kill a baby in the ring, but I will STILL support you over Randy!!!

@RonKillings What was your mama thinking when she named you Ronald? What a stupid name for a newborn baby...

@JohnCena You mean something about the fact that you two are gay lovers?

@MichaelCole I agree with you. George W. Bush was my favorite president! Not like this joke of a president that we have now.

@MichaelCole Lawler had romantic relations with his mother. You should have been more aggressive, and pointed this out.

@MichaelCole Lawler deserved everything he got. And he just can't leave you alone! He is such a loser. This is why God took his mom away!

http://twitter.com/#!/Eric___Calcara_

Fantastic.

...Woah, mind blown. I was looking at that profile recently for some reason. I can't remember why. Maybe SolidFNSnake replied to it? Oh, but you're not following him. Hmmm...

I prefer the ignorance of Kanye West tweets.

kanyewatertweet.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back