• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Emotionally Charged Dolph Ziggler promo on the WWE App

The delivery reminded me of the Pixies/Nirvana song structure - quiet LOUD quiet LOUD.

Until he can do a similar kind of promo (content wise) on Raw, what does this really change?

Yeah Ziggler has been doing these on the App for months and if it's not important enough to be shown on actual television I wouldn't really put much stock into things changing for him.

That being said he should be grateful for what he's gotten. There's better guys doing worse than him.

Dolph has some collegiate wrestling experience. He could probably fuck up most of us.

It was good...not great.

The low tone/high tone and facial expressions kinda threw me off like you could tell he was trying too hard. I think alot of these wrestlers need help/coaching from actors to really bring out their emotions. They should spend 10-20 minutes in the back and try and ger themselves mentally prepared to believe what they are going to say...so the audience can believe too.
Austin, Hart (towards the end) and Dusty were great at that.

Anyone can go out there and yell in front of a camera...but Dolph needs a little more work to be believable. Still, one of the best interviewe he's ever done.

I don't get it. He lost clean. He yells and bitches about being the best and no one can do what he does but he lost clean. No interference, no shady ref, no conspiracy. He lost and then cut a promo about being the best. Doesn't make sense.

If height has anything to do with it, I feel comfortable enough to make the same boast.

If athletic ability has anything to do with it, I'll go sit in the corner.

Heights the only thing that matters, all Dolph's athletic ability is good for is making the beating you give him look worse, the exaggeration is annoying as hell, he makes it look at least fifty thousand times worse than it really is.

Bear "The Hitman" Hug;4756577 said:
Dolph has some collegiate wrestling experience. He could probably fuck up most of us.

Piss off with your logic, the guys not tall enough

I liked it, but until he delivers this sort stuff on Raw and can be consistent in and out of the ring without injury, it could give him something memorable to work with. Not necessarily a proper World Title run, but a feud that people will remember.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back