Dolph Ziggler's promos on WWE.com exclusive and the WWE App

These are kind of unrelated to the promos above but I found these rather amusing as well......Never said he was Chris Jericho or Ric Flair on the mic but I think he's gradually becoming damn solid. Dude was shit on the mic from 08-10 and he STARTED to improve as far back as 2011 IMO.

The earliest signs of life on the mic for Ziggler.. to me anyway:

[YT]a0HLOztZ9To[/YT]

[YT]5SYkv5pMndk[/YT]

[YT]-xtZktb4fMc[/YT]

[YT]e63oJyXKzwM[/YT]

Those particular promos I posted arent Promo of The Year candidates by any means but those were the promos where I started to feel that Ziggler could BECOME a good asset to the company for feuds and whatnot.

The promos in my OP on the other hand, show that he's working even harder to step his game up since then.

Oh and I liked this back and forth exchange with Miz and Ziggler from 2012 Main Event episode:
[YT]1N4dse3pPYQ[/YT]

I'll be shocked if Ziggler is employed by the time his contract is up, it's obvious he doesn't care anymore and WWE refuses to do anything with him.

So an average at best wrestler is cutting unoriginal promos on an app that isn't all that popular?

Makes sense.

I forgot about Layla's sexy attainabilityish. Sure she wouldn't touch me with Nicole Bass' mutilated vagina but she still suspends just enough disbelief.

An example of any Ziggler promo he tries to cut on live TV, starting at 1:15.

[YOUTUBE]RH3I-IE0Xhw&list=PLA8F96EF8FD4B032C[/YOUTUBE]

Tell Dolph Ziggler's voice to finish puberty, and then we'll talk about him having any sort of a chance of being good on the mic.

By the way, his name is still Dolph Ziggler. Let that soak in.

I like how he's going after Batista like it's supposed to mean something. His return would've been a complete flop if they hadn't turned him heel.

Let it go, guys. It's not like he's relevant or getting a push at all anytime soon.

I think the promos on the app are a test run, they are going to need an angry face with a chip on his shoulder and fans still cheer Ziggler despite being jobbed into oblivion.

Right now he's kind of in limbo but so are many other guys on the roster, I wouldn't be surprised to see them actually try with Dolph again after Mania, let him cut loose on the mic out in the ring in front of the live audience. The night after Mania would be an ideal time to do it after he's left off the card.

If he cuts these type of promos as part of the show as opposed to on the app my guess is he'll have a resurgence and WWE will hopefully start to utilize him better.

I still call him Dirk Diggler.

I call him Dolph Ziegler. I think Aryan could be a good gimmick for him.

I have to say though, his name being Dolph Ziggler is the least of his problems. After all this is a company where names like CM Punk, (by which the CM is essentially meaningless); Triple H (he goes by Paul now, right?) and The Miz (no, not The Wiz, or Le Mis) are former champions.

My main point is that he should be in storylines where he can just give short promos before and after his matches to progress them instead of jobbing to everyone under the sun and being in dark match hell.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back