• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eminem...

Wow some of you geeks need to get a real life. I could care less about some 1 calling me a gnat, I was just saying that was weak ass insult. I'm new and I have to expect to get bashed for a long time. It anyone actually takes this stuff to heart then I feel sorry for them. And yea my typing blows I need to get better. I haven't had to type seriously since my 8th grade typing class. It'll get better with time

Wow some of you geeks need to get a real life. I could care less about some 1 calling me a gnat, I was just saying that was weak ass insult. I'm new and I have to expect to get bashed for a long time. It anyone actually takes this stuff to heart then I feel sorry for them. And yea my typing blows I need to get better. I haven't had to type seriously since my 8th grade typing class. It'll get better with time

Wasn't that just a couple of weeks ago?

Hey if lame attempts at insults and not even trying to add to discussions are intelligent to you two and being new to posting around makes me stupid, then I geuss I'm just bout ******ed huh?

How the fuck could anyone say this album is bad? This is lyrically on par with damn near about any album he's put out. He finally shuts the fucking critics down with this CD. He proves that he doesn't need the Slim Shady gimmick to put out a hard hitting album, with slick lyrics, pounding beats, and just overall madness. I rank the Eminem albums as such, beware; my opinion. #1: Eminem Show, #2, Marshall Mathers LP, #3: Recovery, #4: Slim Shady LP, then Relapse and Encore. The others are irrelevant. Won't Back Down is one of the hardest hitting tracks on that album, and for anyone to listen to it and not say that, definitely needs their ears checked, and their brain checked for that matter. Eminem is on top of his fucking game right now, and there's NO ONE right now who can knock him off it.

How the fuck could anyone say this album is bad? This is lyrically on par with damn near about any album he's put out. He finally shuts the fucking critics down with this CD. He proves that he doesn't need the Slim Shady gimmick to put out a hard hitting album, with slick lyrics, pounding beats, and just overall madness. I rank the Eminem albums as such, beware; my opinion. #1: Eminem Show, #2, Marshall Mathers LP, #3: Recovery, #4: Slim Shady LP, then Relapse and Encore. The others are irrelevant. Won't Back Down is one of the hardest hitting tracks on that album, and for anyone to listen to it and not say that, definitely needs their ears checked, and their brain checked for that matter. Eminem is on top of his fucking game right now, and there's NO ONE right now who can knock him off it.
Ranking Slim Shady LP behind Recovery just made me throw up all over myself.

Just, no. Em is not as good as he was 10 years ago. That's just absolutely ridiculous to say, because I've listened to Recovery about 5 or 6 times now, and there ARE in fact some songs that flat out suck, like "Not Afraid", which is just the kind of weakly produced pop-crossover type of shit that has made people shit on Em for a few years now.

The album is good, but you're making it sound like it's legendary or something, and it flat out isn't. There are some VERY good songs but there are also some shit ones and to rank this album above the Slim Shady LP is absolutely ridiculous when not one song on Recovery can touch the greatness of songs like "Guilty Conscience" or "Role Model".

Very good album. Nowhere near as good as the Slim Shady or Marshall Mathers LP however.

I almost 100% agree with you X, but are Role Models and Guilty Conscience really the best songs on that album in your eyes?

Just two of my personal favorites, so yeah. Guilty Conscience is absolutely brilliant, one of Em's very best songs IMO. There are plenty of other great songs on that album though, pretty much every track is great on his first two major-label albums. not counting the skits which can get a bit annoying sometimes.

Ok, I got you. I think Guilty Conscience is great, but Role Model always kind of got on my nerves. I'd put As The World Turns and Rock Bottom as my favorites.

Rock Bottom, Guilty Conscience, and Still Don't Give a Fuck are the top 3 for me off the Slim Shady LP

I just love the production on Role Model, used to beat the fuck out of my buddy's shitty sound system with that song back in the day.

I just love the production on Role Model, used to beat the fuck out of my buddy's shitty sound system with that song back in the day.

Ok, so I played it on my subs. Upon further review, Role Model kicks ass. Simply because it rattles my whole fucking car.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back