• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eminem...

Just heard it again but i really find the song confusing and annoying. I mean there's a couple good lines but I just really don't get the song. I'm assuming it's about how he knows the last cd was garbage and he's saying fuck the critics he's gonna come back with a better cd. But for the most part it seems like just a bunch of random lines over a terrible beat.

Just heard it again but i really find the song confusing and annoying. I mean there's a couple good lines but I just really don't get the song. I'm assuming it's about how he knows the last cd was garbage and he's saying fuck the critics he's gonna come back with a better cd. But for the most part it seems like just a bunch of random lines over a terrible beat.

Like the movie "Cinderella Man" it's about how he's getting a second chance to show he's still got it. And with the dope lyrics in the song he definitely did that. Just because you don't understand the rhymes doesn't make them bad

Cinderella Man is dope as fuck. I've listened to the album the whole way through a couple times, but I had to go make a point to listen to this again just because I value Big Sexy's thoughts on rap. He spits hard as fuck in this man, clean your ear holes out my man.

You're a homosexual. I don't care about your opinion.

Na, man I'm straight. But honestly, how could you like his new albums? Im not trying to be a dick here but I honestly dont see the appeal of his new music, am I getting old at 16 or am I just a Hip-Hop smark from listening to all the classics?

Na, man I'm straight. But honestly, how could you like his new albums? Im not trying to be a dick here but I honestly dont see the appeal of his new music, am I getting old at 16 or am I just a Hip-Hop smark from listening to all the classics?

I've already answered this. You have sex with men.

ok if this is the kind of shit u guys think that are hard and actually make sense then i dont know what the hell to say

"Smash an hour glass,
Grab the sand,
Take his hands an cuff em,
Spin around to freeze the clock,
Take the hands of time an cuff em."

seriously wtf does that shit even mean.

"There's a storm commin that the weather man couldn't predict,
I start the ball prick you better flee cuz I get ticked
It's a rap, I was down, when I was down I was kicked
I got up
I'm bout to punch ya to the ground, ya trick,
It's a trap,
Fuck my last cd this shits in my trash,
I be god damned if another rapper gets in my ass,
I hit the gas and I spit every rap as if it's my last."

ok thats a nice little part, he admits that the last cd is shit and hes tired of hearing about it. but then he randomly goes into this

"So batchin ya eyelashes, and keep winking and blown kisses
Cuz your flirting with death
I'm destroying your livelihood, I aint just hurting your rep,
I catch a flow and get goin,
No remorse, I'm showinn they slowin, for no one,
Knowin there is nothing you can do about it"

ok random i thought he was talking about other rappers but now hes bitchin bout some female? i dont get it. next few lines:

Zeroin on the target like a marksman,
The target is you,
I shut ya lane down,
Took ya spot, parked in it too,
Watchin it flow, lighter fluid, saliva what can ya do,
Go get ya crew to hype ya up stand behind you like whoooo!
That boys hot enough to melt hell burn satan too,
Fry his ass, and put his asses back together with glue,
See you can hate em, he don't blame you frankly he would too,
This game could I'll afford to lose him,
How bout you?

ok wtf he goes immediatly back to dissing other rappers in a ******ed way that makes no sense. "Zeroin on the target like a marksman, The target is you, I shut ya lane down,
Took ya spot, parked in it too, Watchin it flow, lighter fluid, saliva what can ya do,"
wtf is that shit supposed to mean??????? more randomness.

the whole song is like this. you wanna fucking hear hard rap go leisting to sum1 like big L or biggie smalls thats fucking hard not this homo ass eminem shit

ok if this is the kind of shit u guys think that are hard and actually make sense then i dont know what the hell to say

"Smash an hour glass,
Grab the sand,

I got up
It's a trap,

ok thats a nice little part, he admits that the last cd is shit and hes tired of hearing about it. but then he randomly goes into this

ok random i thought he was talking about other rappers but now hes bitchin bout some female? i dont get it. next few lines:

The target is you,
I shut ya lane down,
How bout you?

ok wtf he goes immediatly back to dissing other rappers in a ******ed way that makes no sense. "Zeroin on the target like a marksman, The target is you, I shut ya lane down,
Took ya spot, parked in it too, Watchin it flow, lighter fluid, saliva what can ya do,"

the whole song is like this. you wanna fucking hear hard rap go leisting to sum1 like big L or biggie smalls thats fucking hard not this homo ass eminem shit

I agree, these lyrics are shit. And yes, the time spent listening to an Eminem song would certainly be better spent listening to a Big L, or Biggie song.

"Smash an hour glass,
Grab the sand,

I got up
It's a trap,

The target is you,
I shut ya lane down,
How bout you?

ZOMG you mean he actually spits rhymes that you have to think about to understand? Honestly if you have a brain please use it.
Smash an hour glass,
Grab the sand,
Take the hands of time an cuff em.

As far as this part goes you didn't even type it right, it goes like this:

"Smash an hour glass,
Grab the sand,
Take his hands and cup em,

The song is all about getting a second chance to prove he still has it at this CURRENT point in time. An hour glass represents time. He's breaking it and cupping his hands to hold the sand of time in the present. Then he says he's freezing the clock and cuffing the hands of time. Another reference to living in this CURRENT moment and showing that he CURRENTLY still has it and can still spit with the best them. Fuck the past and the future he is still ill right now.

Honestly you should probably listen to some Lil Boosie from the last couple years so he can spell all of his rhymes out for you.

I agree, these lyrics are shit. And yes, the time spent listening to an Eminem song would certainly be better spent listening to a Big L, or Biggie song.

Or ya know, you could broaden your horizons and listen to all three. This isn't Drake or Soulja Boy we are talking about here, it's fucking Eminem and the man is back.

Or ya know, you could broaden your horizons and listen to all three. This isn't Drake or Soulja Boy we are talking about here, it's fucking Eminem and the man is back.

I've listened to all three extensively and based on the music he is currently putting out I would put him more in the catagory of Drake or Soulja Boy then Big L or Biggie.

ZOMG you mean he actually spits rhymes that you have to think about to understand? Honestly if you have a brain please use it.

As far as this part goes you didn't even type it right, it goes like this:

"Smash an hour glass,
Grab the sand,
Take his hands and cup em,

The song is all about getting a second chance to prove he still has it at this CURRENT point in time. An hour glass represents time. He's breaking it and cupping his hands to hold the sand of time in the present. Then he says he's freezing the clock and cuffing the hands of time. Another reference to living in this CURRENT moment and showing that he CURRENTLY still has it and can still spit with the best them. Fuck the past and the future he is still ill right now.

Honestly you should probably listen to some Lil Boosie from the last couple years so he can spell all of his rhymes out for you.

OK what you said makes sense, dont try to lie and tell me every single rhyme any1 makes you get right off the bat. No1 does. And if you do what the hell else about that rest of the garbage he's spewing for the other 4 minutes. His delivery is really good, but MOST of what he's saying is ******ed.

Please dont even try and tell me that em is the best rapper out there right now. Being the best right now isnt even all that much right now, but he def is not the best

and yea lil boosie fucking blows

OK what you said makes sense, dont try to lie and tell me every single rhyme any1 makes you get right off the bat. No1 does. And if you do what the hell else about that rest of the garbage he's spewing for the other 4 minutes. His delivery is really good, but MOST of what he's saying is ******ed.

Please dont even try and tell me that em is the best rapper out there right now. Being the best right now isnt even all that much right now, but he def is not the best

Whoa, whoa whoa, hold your horses there. Being the best rapper at ANY time, even in todays current state of Hip Hop is a HUGE deal, there are still plenty of dope MC's out there that put out real music and REAL Hip Hop albums.

I've listened to all three extensively and based on the music he is currently putting out I would put him more in the catagory of Drake or Soulja Boy then Big L or Biggie.

You are delusional then homie. Old school hip hop is amazing. Trust me I listen to everything from Rakim to Big Daddy Kane to Slick Rick and Doug E Fresh to Wu Tang, Pac, Biggie, NWA, Nas, KRS, Kool G Rap, etc.... but that doesn't mean I shit on everything that has come out past the year 2000. Recovery is dope. Get your head outcha ass and open your motherfucking ears.

When did I say he was the best right now? After this album he is certainly up there but I'd probably say his boy Royce Da 5'9 is the best out there right now. Like I said earlier, just because you don't understand a rhyme doesn't mean it sucks and makes no sense.

You are delusional then homie. Old school hip hop is amazing. Trust me I listen to everything from Rakim to Big Daddy Kane to Slick Rick and Doug E Fresh to Wu Tang, Pac, Biggie, NWA, Nas, KRS, Kool G Rap, etc.... but that doesn't mean I shit on everything that has come out past the year 2000. Recovery is dope. Get your head outcha ass and open your motherfucking ears.

Ok, first off lemme state that I am not one of those guys that "shit on everything past the year 2000" I love many rap albums that have come out past 2000 and even a few that have came out this year. But come on man, Eminems new stuff is pop rap garbage, aside from a few songs here and there its all garbage.

I'm not saying newer stuff is terrible. I just think being the greatest alive back in the day is alot bigger than being the best right now. There are some sick as fuck rappers right now. I'd just say that there were alot more in the late 80's and all of the 90's

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back