• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Eminem...

The ICP dissing was only good during the second album really, kinda got old quickly.

Same with the Mariah diss, I don't really think he needs to linger on the same thing, let his dissing variate.

It's impossible to top the first to CDs he should have just stayed retired

His third cd, Eminem Show, was a great album and just slightly underneath Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP in terms of quality. Recovery is also a great album and on is par with Eminem Show. Encore mostly sucked and although Relapse wasn't great it was still solid for a comeback album after just getting clean.

The beef between Shady and Psychopathic has long been squashed. Hell, Bizzare has been on a few Psychopathic tracks and the last verse Proof ever recorded was on Twiztid's song, "How I live."

Funny thing is, Eminem used to be a Juggalo. He had a tattoo of The Riddlebox on his arm and everything. The whole beef started when Eminem was up and coming, before he even hooked up with Dre. Violent J walked into St. Andrew's Hall and Em had flyers up all over claiming that ICP would be at his record release party. J found the kid putting up the posters (Eminem) and punked him out in front of the whole crowd. Thus began the whole feud.

I would also like to note that during said feud, it was proven time and time again, that ICP cannot fuck with Eminem musically in any way. Any Juggalos who disagree, hand over your hatchet charm. We don't need you on our team. If you honestly believe that ICP is better than Eminem, you're not allowed to speak an opinion on music. Ever.

His third cd, Eminem Show, was a great album and just slightly underneath Slim Shady LP and Marshall Mathers LP in terms of quality. Recovery is also a great album and on is par with Eminem Show. Encore mostly sucked and although Relapse wasn't great it was still solid for a comeback album after just getting clean.

maybe I should have explained myself a little bit more. Eminem show was not bad at all but everything after the first two albums is downhill IMO, minus a few great singles After the eminem show the albums as a hole are not anywhere near as good as the first two. I understand how much harder things are after getting clean because I had to get clean after years of heavy drug abuse but those damn accents ruined that cd as a whole. But this new cd is terrible as a whole there are 1 or 2 good songs but the rest of the album , garbage

maybe I should have explained myself a little bit more. Eminem show was not bad at all but everything after the first two albums is downhill IMO, minus a few great singles After the eminem show the albums as a hole are not anywhere near as good as the first two. I understand how much harder things are after getting clean because I had to get clean after years of heavy drug abuse but those damn accents ruined that cd as a whole. But this new cd is terrible as a whole there are 1 or 2 good songs but the rest of the album , garbage

I completely disagree about Recovery. It is about 1000X better then Encore and definitely better then Relapse as well. I put it close to on par with the Eminem Show in terms of overall quality. Almost Famous, Talkin to Myself, Cinderella Man, Cold Wind Blows, No Love, 25 to Life, even WTP were all very good to great songs. There's only a couple songs on the whole album that I didn't really care for.

Out of the songs u listed the only one I agree is good is no love. Em's verse is pretty damn good but waynes is weak as fuck. I haven't heard the Cinderella song u know it's tough to get all the songs before they come out. as far as the other songs for me they were decent to good, but nowhere near great. It's hard to argue because music is really just about prefrence. The best song I think he's come out with is the despicable freestyle kno that song is what I consider great

I just liestend to that song I didn't hear before, easily the worst song on the album, but 25 to life might b the best song I heard in a long to tell the truth.

I just liestend to that song I didn't hear before, easily the worst song on the album, but 25 to life might b the best song I heard in a long to tell the truth.

Cinderella Man worst song on the album? Obviously your opinion is your opinion but if I do say so myself, your opinion sucks.

Ya, because that would be entertaining. Once again, Sign Guy, you're an idiot.

Recovery is pretty damn good.

I'm not a fan of Recovery or any of the CD's he has put out lately, there are a few songs that I like but all in all (IMO of course) his CD's have sucked. Maybe I'm a spoiled Hip Hop head but I haven't been enjoying many new rap albums coming out lately.:shrug:

Cinderella Man worst song on the album? Obviously your opinion is your opinion but if I do say so myself, your opinion sucks.

C'mon u gotta tell me what's so great about that song. Terrible lyrics that honestly don't really make any sense, horrific beat, I find the song annoying really

and I appreciate u not calling me a ****** or a bitch for having a different opinion. Most others I'm finding on here aren't that nice. Lol

C'mon u gotta tell me what's so great about that song. Terrible lyrics that honestly don't really make any sense, horrific beat, I find the song annoying really

and I appreciate u not calling me a ****** or a bitch for having a different opinion. Most others I'm finding on here aren't that nice. Lol

The lyrics are dope as fuck. It may take you a couple listens to understand all the subtlety's in them but they most definitely make sense. The beat and hook are good as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back