ED's Epicness

I don't really like either, but it's the name I like. It might seem vain but I just want one to say I have a gucci or louis bag...lol

I don't really like either, but it's the name I like. It might seem vain but I just want one to say I have a gucci or louis bag...lol

You could be one of a select few to have a KB bag :lmao:

I apologize if that's only funny in my dirty mind...

& I just want to say I have real Uggs..Can you imagine walking down the street, and people are jealous because you have real Uggs? I need some!

& I just want to say I have real Uggs..Can you imagine walking down the street, and people are jealous because you have real Uggs? I need some!

hahha and hence why I got mine :) Except I was gonna go cheap but my friends ragged on me, so I went with peer pressure. But at least my feet look good now(even if I have no money for gas, food, and other junk) :)

and damn forum clocks!!!!!!!!!

hahha and hence why I got mine :) Except I was gonna go cheap but my friends ragged on me, so I went with peer pressure. But at least my feet look good now(even if I have no money for gas, food, and other junk) :)

and damn forum clocks!!!!!!!!!

It's okay as long as you have Uggs.

I seriously think I have a Louis Vuitton bag (a real one) with my old purses somewhere. Bought it when I still had money lol, they're hotness.

Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back