• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

ED's Epicness

Doesn't it just suck when you're walking around in your fake uggs (aka fuggs) and you see people wearing real ones with those Ugg stamps on the back of them? It hurts!

*sniff*

It makes me feel better knowing I don't have any type of Uggs...Just my work shoes and a pair of Chucks...

Chucks > Uggs

Doesn't it just suck when you're walking around in your fake uggs (aka fuggs) and you see people wearing real ones with those Ugg stamps on the back of them? It hurts!

*sniff*

Flames Out
Dragon

It's soo painful. I just want to kill people with real ones so I can run off with them. But the ones I want are £180, I can't allow myself to spend that much on shoes..however much it hurts :(

It's soo painful. I just want to kill people with real ones so I can run off with them. But the ones I want are £180, I can't allow myself to spend that much on shoes..however much it hurts :(

EVERYONE in my school owns a pair of them...rich hos. I guess it's the smart thing to do. You wear the fake ones and move on-no matter how much it kills you.

Flames Out
Dragon

Look at these uggs

uggs.jpg

Now I know why u guys want them so bad

cept Mysterio_Fan anyway... :)

[QUOTE="The Hardcore Legend" Christian Battlez;908267]
uggs.jpg
[/QUOTE]

I'm sorry...Did you say something? I was too busy staring at those legs...

EVERYONE in my school owns a pair of them...rich hos. I guess it's the smart thing to do. You wear the fake ones and move on-no matter how much it kills you.

Flames Out
Dragon

Exactly the same at mine, eugh I hate rich people with their ability to buy real Uggs.

[QUOTE="The Hardcore Legend" Christian Battlez;908267]Look at these uggs

uggs.jpg

Now I know why u guys want them so bad

cept Mysterio_Fan anyway... :)[/QUOTE]

HAH! They're fake.

pinkuggs.jpg

Flames Out
Dragon

Exactly the same at mine, eugh I hate rich people with their ability to buy real Uggs.

It's OK. In 5 years, when they're crying to daddy about not being loved, they'll have their Uggs to keep them company.

You and ED on the other hand, will have lives to live. And, an education.

My bookstore selles Vera. I want to skin that woman alive, even though she's dead.

See, this is a perk of visiting me. 30% off all Vera at the store I work at.

Mine are tan! I wanted black but the bitch said they didn;t have any. I don't where them much yet because I don't want to get them dirty. But I love them(even if they are so last year)

HAH! They're fake.

pinkuggs.jpg

Flames Out
Dragon

Oh..they do pink ones..ohhh.

It's OK. In 5 years, when they're crying to daddy about not being loved, they'll have their Uggs to keep them company.

You and ED on the other hand, will have lives to live. And, an education.

I want Uggs.

Do people at your school (or around you, whatever) own those Vera Bradley bags too? Everyone seems to have one of those.

Flames Out
Dragon

They have Louis Vuitton ones here. Everyone.

Mine are tan! I wanted black but the bitch said they didn;t have any. I don't where them much yet because I don't want to get them dirty. But I love them(even if they are so last year)

Did you just call your grandma a bitch? :disappointed:

I live 15 minutes from an outlet center that sells Coach bags for about half price...

Omg louis vuitton!! I just got telling ED that if I was a girl I would get a gucci bag, but I might get a murse(gucci or vuitton)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back