ED's Epicness

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
[04:49] Hammy Wammy Hamster: anywys one day i was talking to a friend and she was trying to get me to wear this outfit that i didnt wanna wear so she was all "oh come on!" and i without thinking what i was saying blurted out one of my lame face jokes except it came out as "i'll come on your face" LMAO talk about awkward

*Raises eyebrows even higher*

I always thought of ED as being innocent. I see I was glady mistaken.

Reactions: NSL
ED aka Hammy is my new BFF <3! She loves Britney, Perez, GaGa, Beyonce, Melina, and Maryse! She's such a doll and I wish she lived in Canadian because we would be so feirce together with our "bitches" and "skanks".

She's great, even though she actually likes Maniston. But I guess everyone has flaws.

Reactions: CCS
I've been saying that she's the biggest pervert on WZ.

I'm not complaining. Kind of bragging, actually...

ED aka Hammy is my new BFF <3! She loves Britney, Perez, GaGa, Beyonce, Melina, and Maryse! She's such a doll and I wish she lived in Canadian because we would be so feirce together with our "bitches" and "skanks".

She's great, even though she actually likes Maniston. But I guess everyone has flaws.

When you were listing similarities, I was really waiting to read "and we both like coming on faces!"

<333333333333333333333

I love you even if you do like Angelina...and Mariah. But you're one fierce piece of gorgeousness all stuffed in a pair of dark jeans and uggs (REAL uggs) and that is just awesome.

Flames Out
Dragon

If M_F and ED have an e-wedding, I'm M_F's maid of honor. I call it now.

<333333333333333333333

I love you even if you do like Angelina...and Mariah. But you're one fierce piece of gorgeousness all stuffed in a pair of dark jeans and uggs (REAL uggs) and that is just awesome.

Flames Out
Dragon

Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ahahah yeah I recently bought real uggs. There out of fashion but they cost me 142 dollars plus gas money(since my granny bought them in the states). I'm broke now but I look good walking in them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back